Why are some women such poor sports?

They claim they are a good girl and played the dating game and didn't sleep with the guy, but then get upset if the guy finds someone else.

But then they can't let go and wonder why the guy did not like them because they did everything right and they didn't act clingy or have sex on the first date or make themselves too available.

Or they try to keep contacting the guy and put the other girl he has decided to be in a relationship down.

I mean if he does not like you then he does not like you. What is so hard to understand about that?

What happened to live and learn and let go?

1|0
1|7

Most Helpful Guy

• this is why girl's slut shame. Imagine having some strange notions of purity or whatever, courting a guy for months - holding out on sex to 'prove' that he likes you for you - then some girl just swoops in, fucks his brains out, and he's hooked.

1|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Some women just can't stand it when the guy is not interested. Guys are supposed to be perfectly fine if these women reject them but if they themselves get rejected it's like hell to pay. Some guys who are players know if they reject a girl that it'll cause them to come crawling to them and they'll use that to get her into bed with him. It's so silly because they don't accept incompatibility and assume "something is wrong with them." I've noticed this with some women. They're insanely jealous.

It's just like how 2 guys get into an argument and they just don't talk to each other. But 2 girls get into an argument... 1's trying to sabotage the other's job while that one is trying to fuck the other girl's boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0
  • The word you are looking for is "yealousy". And women carry that a lot it seems.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many women believe they are amazing special princesses and therefore are acting like it (ie: spoiled) when they don't get their way.

0|2
    0|0
  • because some women just are lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's an entitlement thing, they didn't get what they believe they deserved so they wine and cry about it

0|1
    0|0
  • Some girls just can't handle rejection and are hypocritical about it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• INTERNALIZED MISOGYNY ALERT!!!

anywho... not "winning" a persons heart, especially when you really really like them, could be heartbreaking. now... take that and add in the fact that another girl does have his heart. so you're not only experiencing heart break; you're experiencing rejection and feeling like the other girl is better than you. you can't police other peoples grief.

0|1
    0|0
    • It's one thing to grief, but it's another when you start harassing the guy and the other girl.

• Show All
    • i didn't even see that "some" in the title. i swear to god i think im dyslexic