I can't get a man to talk to me?

I think I'm kind of attractive and besides I have a great personality (I'm fun, passionate and smart... being very humble here) So why do you think no man approach to me?
Is not that I can't do it, but for once I would like to be like someone is working for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You get me to talk to you ;)

Fun aside, most men are afraid of rejection, so they need a shitload of signs until they approach a woman. So you need to adjust your body language to motivate them. Smile, wink, flick your hair, HOLD eye contact 2 seconds minimum!. Gestures take around 3 times (don't make it look like seizures though), for the average guy to notice and start to think that it might be meant for him.

What Guys Said 9

• That's a good question. Maybe you're too much of an amazing package that guys are nervous about talking to you. Are you dismissing any of the "average" guys in hopes that some underwear model will come along. I see on the single's sites all these hundreds of girls talking about wanting a nice guy, honest guy, loyal guys, etc, etc. And then they go for the guy that's clearly going to cut them down versus the good-guy that really wants to try things with her. So are you doing the same thing?
    Just from your profile picture, you look very attractive, so guys should be lining up... so what gives? Oh yea, that was YOUR question :-)

• LOL. How would they know I'm too much if they don't talk to me? first. Second, I don't care about the look cause no matter how hot you are if you are a douchebag. 3. I don't want a model cause I'm a regular girl. 4. Yes, honesty is very important, so I'm not gonna lie by saying that I'm looking for the ugliest man in the world either.

• you had me at "whoever" hahahaha. Honestly, thanks for the support, I know I need to improve some things and gonna work on it. (cause I'm not perfect ya know, very close, but not there yet ;) hehehe) and keep trying, maybe... by the way best bread for me is whole wheat bread (oh, and Im sorry for my english)

• Improving each day is good... but never "change". If you ever need to change yourself for someone, then that person isn't good enough FOR YOU. Someone is wanting you for exactly who you are. Someone thinks they will never find the perfect person, because they're just looking for you and don't know it yet. You are incredible... you are spectacular... AND you already know it! Just don't try to ignore it for someone else, and never forget it. If you still need more convincing, I'll be in the whole wheat section of the bread isle waiting for you.

• Maybe they're intimidated by how amazing you are and worry you're so far out of their league you'll just shoot them down?

• Everyone would prefer for other people to do the work. Basic theory goes like this: Is your behavior leading to your desired results? If not, change your behavior.

• i would talk to you :-P

• Maybe you look pretty high-maintenance, too aggressive. And with SUCH a high opinion of yourself, there are reasons to believe that.

• Maybe I look high maintenance, people think that a lot.

• From what you have said here, you come across as stuckup and a total bitch, you could be a sweetheart, but that's the impression I got, you need to be more humble and down to earth.

• I literally wrote 54 words and I'm a bitch? I discovered the first problema... guys without sense of humor.

• what happened to your "end of discussion"? and still, you are talking to me...

• LOL, I'm just gonna laugh, cause this is so silly. No, no entiendo ingl├ęs! thanks anyways.

• You don't have to approach guys just say hi to them and I promise they will respond back.

• Try talking to them first

• The last Honduran people I met, I didn't like very much

• Obviously that's just a huge stereotype. The point is though is that, I don't know you, or what you look like/what you do etc... how should I know why people don't talk to you. I'm just saying, that when I was in 3rd grade and had some Honduran people immigrate to the U. S. to my class, I didn't like them very much because of their personality, not because they were Honduran

What Girls Said 0