Girls would you date a lonely guy ?

I'm 21 single and don't have any friends by choice, I only like girls to be my friend but I haven't been able to find anywhere for me to make friends. I'm single and want a girlfriend, I'm good at hiding it and try put on a fake smile I've only been on one date with my first crush I was happy when I was with her and didn't feel lonely but she was smart and somehow knew that I was lonely she asked me about it and didn't mind at all. I'm actually about to go on antidepressants for it. I'm happy when I'm with a girl so I'm not doom and gloom.

Girls would you date a lonely guy? Would you somehow sense or find out that the guy is lonely? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Girl

• i would my first and well only boyfriend was. i honestly am pretty lonely as well so why not. i feel like sharing my life with someone would make me feel not so alone and maybe he would feel the same

What Girls Said 4

• I would be able to sense it and if I liked the guy I would still be interested whether he be lonely or not.

• It really depends. If the guy has a lot of qualities, then yes

• If I liked the guy in that way and we got on then yeah I would also I coulf try and help. I dont see why dismissing someone because they are lonely is fair. If the attraction was there why not :)

• That can actually be cute sometimes as long as you don't get clingy im complety fine but if you said you were still lonely and kinda depressed with me id dump you cause it's saying that I'm not enough

• Yes I completely understand.

• Cool. I've looked at all the colleges in my area (I don't want to relocate) so basically they want to stick me with the bill if financial aid doesn't cover it and most of the financial aid you have to pay back so I just can't afford it.

• Why don't you just slowly pay them back once you have a job

What Guys Said 0