Do I sound date-able to you?

I am 19, never been in a relationship, and I can't seem to not think I am doing something wrong. I am a quiet, but outgoing girl with a tell you to it straight attitude. I focus on my schooling and work hard at it. When it comes to guys I seem to fail. I have only ever had one guy attracted to me and it was better for us to be friends. I am happy with myself and don't usually care what people think, but the fact that I have never been in a relationship makes me wonder if there is something wrong with me.

Im a country girl, obsessed with music and monkeys (don't ask me why). I like acting goofy with my closest of friends and going to the movies. Horror movies and tv shows are my guilty pleasure.

Most Helpful Guy

• Your personality and character sounds exemplary, but the question is would I find you physically attractive? If I did and I got to know you better, I'd definitely ask you out for a coffee, a slice of cake and a mid-afternoon conservation about nothing in particular.

Relax, I'm speaking figuratively (that is the correct word, right?)... anyway I hope you understand what I mean.

In short: There's nothing wrong with you. It just hasn't happened for you yet.

What Guys Said 5

• you seem fine, just like any other girl. you have doubts that's completely normal. just keep going on about your life and focus on the important things and what matters and that guy will notice you.

• Nope, you don't sound datable. You sound anti relationship at the moment. Your putting your focus and energy elsewhere. That's not to say something is wrong with you- your nether looking for one nor facilitating one- that's all.

• But in a way I am looking. I feel ready to persue a relationship but guys dont seem to be attracted to me or at least they dont make it known.

• Yeah I guess so, but you did not tell me enough about your likes or dislikes and you have no pic to show

• well, i'd have to know you to give you any kind of answer..

• You seem like you have no confidence.

What Girls Said 1

• No, because you have no confidence if you're asking this.