All girls are beautiful don't you agree?

i think all girls are beautiful and god created them to give a meaning to the whole universe . i'm a guy

i guess we mankind only discovered the concept beauty when we saw girls at a certain point in our lives
we never knew fire until we saw fire and we never knew beauty until we saw a girl so girl you are so beautifully beautiful
just think about it for a moment would you ?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 17

• Nope, I don't think that's a good thing to tell our girls. It makes us think that physical beauty is all we need to be beautiful. If an attractive woman is a racist , she's not beautiful, she a terrible person and people should let we know that. If a girl isn't that cute but is a good person we should acknowledge her personality, we shouldn't just tell her she physically attractive (make her think vein physically pretty is all that matters for her). We should make we think that her emotional and mental beauty is just as important. We should understand that there's other beauty just as important as the physical

• Thats whats up. I don't find manipulative selfish women beautiful.

• @the_champ thank you. and we shouldn't reward them, or count them as beautiful/good people just because they're physically attractive. And overlook their personality

• Awe that is soo sweet. Love your prospective on women!! ☺️

• yeah u r right all girls r beautifully beautiful

• This is beautiful! Do you think this of very girl, no matter the weight, the height, the age, the flaws, everything?

• yes .

• very outgoing.

• Lol wow! That's great you sound like the guy any girl wishes to be dating

• guys like you deserve a medal

• We all are!!!

• most of them. Some of them are just plain evil.

• I can't agree with you. Most of them are beautiful, in and out. But some girls are just mean and evil..

• Beautiful as in physical appearance?
    Not really because like guys , looks is subjective and for personality there are some girls who have bitchy personality which is a turn off.

• There are unattractive girls in the world, but there's always a guy for them, someone who finds them beautiful

• Some girls are ugly inside and out. Sorry I don't wanna believe it either

• Beauty's nothing but a social construct. But people are interesting things, for sure.

• Yeah we are but the world is ugly trust me

• In all honesty, being a girl, I feel the same way about guys. Everyone has that something about them that should makes everyone go wow, he or she is beautiful, on the outside and inside.

• Tell me I'm pretty

http://i.imgur.com/91N4a9Q.jpg

• lol u r pretty if other agrees comment please and say she is pretty

• she is very pretty.. it's really easy to tell

• @Tractorbeam @Asker

I don't get you two, it looks like a hybrid of Jabba and Butthead XD

• Some women are ugly inside.

• Nah, there's ugly girls too, inside or outside.
    Or both.

What Guys Said 10

• Yes all women are beautiful in their own way.

• No. Just like some men, some girls are just plain ugly. But like they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    The truth is all girls are beautiful to someone.

• Nope. Every girl might be beautiful to someone, but for sure not to me.

• Of course they are. each girl has its own special beauty

• nope. I've seen plenty of fat/unattractive women. beautiful girls are a minority.

• This guy... this guy knows how to play the game lol

• No and no.

• No they aren't. Some are ugly inside and outside

• Whether you mean looks or personality the answer is no

• The worst people I've ever met in my life where women. Just terrible people some of them. Cannot find someone like that beautiful, no matter how she looks on the outside.