Doggy style with a girl with a big butt?

This girl I'm seeing atm has a really hot body but she has a big butt... not fat, it just sticks out a lot as though she does a lot of squats lol... i love her ass but problem is i can't seem to make doggy style work with her? how can i make it work? every time we try i fall out of her...

Most Helpful Girl

• If you want good doggy, be a good kangaroo - every time you fall out of her, climb back into her.

What Girls Said 5

• Make her position herself lower

• yeah we do! i do exactly what usually works with other girls...

• she could just being saying that bcs she's embarrassed about it.

• yeah i hope so!!! thanks @euphoriarosely

• Maybe she needs to go lower and spread her legs way more (:

• yeah see some say have her legs spread and some same have them close together?

• Yes you get me? (:

• yeah thanks!

• my boyfriend had this same problem with me, have her arch her back more and hold her hips close to you and her legs spread just enough to where both your legs fit in between, I also found laying flat on my stomach with my legs a bit apart felt good for both of us, plus my ass jiggles when hed thrust and that's always hot so win win (;

• yeah thats pretty much how we do it! iv never had a problem before until now but she says she's never had a problem either!!

• yeah thats crazy... i wouldn't bother swallowing anymore then!

• lol no I actually haven't. like even one day he was at work and I was like babe come home and fuck me, the way u want whatever you want and he can leave work whenever bcs its a family business type thing and his response was can we tomorrow lol this sex life ain't fair

• Are you white? I thought you guys liked flat butts?

• I'm white and hell no! i love a good booty

• It was supposed to be a joke but most white men do go for women with small butts correct me if I'm wrong but most women with little to no butt are low in body fat

• well i like big butts :D

• What do you mean fall out of her? I have a big round booty to but nevefr had an issue in any position. No problem in p*rn either.

• I'm gonna need evidence. FBI here.

• Yeah than she needs to go lower and try to spread her legs more. If that's not working you're just not equiped for this position.

• yeah ok thanks... not equipped as in not big enough you mean?

What Guys Said 5

• Either have her take control, or have her sit still in position so you can go in and out at your pace. Holding onto her hips helps too if you keep slipping out. I have good range of motion, so I pull out on accident sometimes, but when she's wet enough you can just slip back in

• buy a penis pump, duh

your dink is too small obciously

• This is a good problem to have!

• I'm big enough to not have that problem. LOL!!!

• Maybe like @misscoffeehead said use the edge of the bed. Pile driver might work. Might have to short stroke if you're small but at least her butt isn't in the way and you can still feel it.

• how you know its because of my size?

• Hmmmmm maybe it isn't. Maybe it's the shape? Idk. Maybe she's rather loose and her big butt adds to the problem?

• Well that sucks ass

*high five*

idk, try spreading her butt cheeks man