If a guy likes another girl would he still call you?

So I like this guy but we have not known each other that long but been on 3 dates. One morning someone text his phone and I asked who and he said my hairstylist the girl that does my hair were talking . What does that mean? Does he like her? But he has been calling me every day still and were making plans to go hiking one day and then to the movie and dinner the next. What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• let me ask you something: are you happy with him?

i guess your answer will be yes. then, why don't you trust him? why don't you give him the chance to be honest?

i think he shows you already he cares about you, by calling you and by going out with you. do you think he is a masochist who would date you if he wouldn't enjoy it? of course not.

just enjoy the feeling you have, no matter how long it will last, cause is a magical feeling and don't put shadows on your relationship with this kind of questions and look on the facts.

you're the best girl he will ever know. but I'm sure you know that already :).

What Guys Said 2

• I think you have a very frail ego, and having it broken down a few times by guys will do you good in the long run.

• Thats not enouff to go on to say that's he's actually talking to her like that

What Girls Said 1

• Lol you sure he wasn't joking? That doesn't seem like something a guy would blurt out. If there was really another girl in the picture, most guys would hide it.