Do most guys you meet obsessively text you?

Sorry guys, not trying to make too much of a generalization here but I've had some bad experiences lately.
Anyone out there dating pretty actively and running into a lot of guys that obsessively contact you and not let go? I'm having this problem and no I am not miss amazing. But it's really putting me off to meeting new guys. I'm afraid, uncomfortable and really rattled by guys getting obsessive with me. Common or just the same type of guy?

Most Helpful Guy

• Insecure guys for that. Not gonna lie I've done that but not like crazy texting every minute.

What Guys Said 3

• Males do not behave in that way, if they are normal.
    Obsessive texting (like a female) is a sign that he is a lunatic.

• I get the opposite..

• We're just insane!

What Girls Said 2

• Um the guys text you everyday, every night its more likely that the guys like you 😏 are you looking for a relationship or currently not interested in having one at the moment? If your not interested tell the guys you message.. Its better to be straight forward with them instead of beating around the bush

• Guys have done that. Those were the clingy ones with issues of many sorts.