Imagine you are sick and diagnosed with epilepsy, what would you feel? would you text your ex back when she asked how you feel?

Imagine you are sick and diagnosed with epilepsy, would you text your ex back (whom you decided to work things with out after you two broke up) when she/he txted how you feel?

So my ex called me on Monday that he was diagnosed with epilepsy, and I'm really worried. Sent bunch messages which he only replied few. And it's been 3 days since I heard from him. What is going on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I would still reply to them. I (every person) deserve to be loved, and he deserves to know my medical issue and decide.

What Guys Said 2

• Until you define whether you're still together or not, perhaps he's not sure how to tell you. That's something very heavy to put on somebody; he's lucky to have somebody to help, but sometimes they're too ashamed to ask for help.

• We aren't dating right now, but last time when we hang out he said he loves me and wanted to work things out, take things slow and really get to know each other, etc. then a week later he flew back home and got diagnosed with epilepsy.
      I know it is hard for him right now, but I'm really worried about him and want to provide support. But him not replying my messages just make me more worried. I don't know if it is common for someone in this situation just want to be left alone or something. Or is he feeling annoyed when I send messages. sigh

• I would get her a strobe light and have it turned on while I'm fucking her.

What Girls Said 3

• Yes. If he really cares then he will be with you regardless. My boyfriend has epilepsy and I he told me that way before we started dating but it never bothered me once that he had that condition. I will be there for him because I like him that much.

• I wouldn't say he's "sick" and diagnosed. Epilepsy is a neurological disorder that coincides with seizures whether they be generalized or partial. He is just a regular person, don't treat him any differently and talk to him out of pity. It's a medical condition that causes seizures and by extension, memory loss, he may need you to catch him up on things. But yes, text me, but do it because you want to not because you feel you have to.

• He deserves to know.. and this is a test for him.. does he love you enough, do be by you side through the hard times? Whenever someone is diagnosed with a disease, they need all the support they can get, and even the slightest thing can break them.