Is it true that with condoms one size fits all?

Can someone please help me... i have been using four seasons condoms and they keep falling off during sex... i don't understand because isn't it one size fits all? the boxes don't have sizes on them they just say things like pleasure max, ribbed, ultra sensation etc etc... so wtf

seriously does no one know

Most Helpful Guy

• As others have said, one size does not fit all. Unfortunately, most condom brands do not put sizes on the box, either, which can lead to some confusion.

The first thing you need to know is that condom fit is based on girth (circumference). They are generally all the same length, but condoms made for a larger girth will not fit as securely, and potentially slip off. If they're too tight, they can restrict blood flow, causing a loss of erection and a nasty bruise.

There are two ways you can go about finding the right size. The first is easier, but somewhat less reliable. Look for condoms marketed as "slim" or "secure fit", etc. This would denote that they are for smaller girth. Things like "XL" or "Magnum" are for larger girth.

The more effective solution would be to Google condom sizing guides. These will tell you the circumference of most popoular condom brands, usually in millimeters (that's how their sized). If you measure the girth of your oh equipment, then you can find the appropriate size.

You'll generally want something just a little bit smaller than your own dimensions, because condoms are designed to fit more securely if their slightly stretched.

What Girls Said 5

• I always see that on US tv shows or see American people on the Internet saying it. I'm in the UK, and I have seen different size ones before, but that was just somebody showing me like a novelty item type thing. Unless you're exceptionally small, I don't see why normal ones wouldn't fit. Even for larger guys, I've seen them stretch enough to fit him properly.

• yeah ok cheers... well i don't think I'm exceptionally small at all... im 4.4" which i think is around average

• yeah true, i guess mine is quite skinny

• When you roll it down to the base of your penis, it should feel kinda secure but not tight according to guys I know.
      I don't know about being to small either, like I know one of my friends is really really small, I've seen it, but he uses normal condoms.

• If they are falling off, you are either putting them in wrong or its the wrong fit. One size does not fit All

• if def putting them on right, its not rocket science lol... hmmmm i always thought it was one size

• How many got banned?

• im so confused now lol

• No one size does not fit all because there are different size condoms.

• a condom can fit around your whole arm though =/

• Just try a different brand :)

• no theyre not one size fits all. if they fall off, i think you have a problem. I've never seen a condom for a smaller sized penis. but i have seen ones for "XL" penises. i guess you just gotta look around.. the basic box of condoms fits MOST but not those who are extra large, or on the smaller side.

• hmmm this is so confusing... how do i even know what to get...

• lol poor guy

• lmao i think he's closer to 5 inches. i have no idea really. but im not complaining. his size is fine with me.

What Guys Said 7

• One size does NOT fit all - you see all those monster cock BBC guys in p*rn? Your Trojans are not gonna fit over that thing.

Everyone's dick is unique, some need a flared tip, some need it to be snugger, some need it to be bigger. Usually you see normal condoms and then 'large size' ones in the drug store.

• Hell no it's not one size fits all. First time I tried some on I just grabbed a three pack of trojans that didn't have a size label. Talk about painful, arg. There are various sizes to fit everyone.

• I use the smallest, 49mm

• One size doesn't fit all man. Just buy small packs of different brands until you find your best fit.

• No. You have to look at the condom website to see which product fits you best. There is no one size fits all. Ask for a sample.

• Hy there are different size. n one size doesn't fit all

• go to Google and type the word TheyFit. All will be revealed.