Girls does it frustrate you when a guy you like doesn't ask you out?

What do you think when a guy you like just won't ask you out even if you're blatantly obvious?

• It is so frustrating
  • It is whatever

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes! Especially when I know he likes me back and he knows I like him but he won't do it.

What Girls Said 9

• more than u could ever imagine

• What do you do then?

• i either get to the point where i intiate when i really really like a guy or i move on :(

• Naa. It just pisses me off if he's rude when I ask him out.

• Well of course!!! Silly! Haha! BC I'd be thinking he prob doesn't like me :(

• I'm yes, but at the same time he might not like me back so I try to get over it

• Eh, I think it depends on the guy. If he flirts back and drops hints about him possibly crushing on me, then yes, it's frustrating. Like, what's with the holdup? On the other hand, if he doesn't flirt back or makes a point about not returning the feelings, then it's understandable.

• I said it is whatever. Just because I like a guy doesn't mean he likes me back. If he doesn't ask me out and I am being obvious then I guess that he doesn't like me so I forget it and move on.

• Depends, if he doesn't go for it soon enough, I'll do it.

• Whatever. I wouldn't want to push it.

• It's just sad and depressing U. u

What Guys Said 1

• i'm sure it does but almost all girls would stubbornly rather miss out on being with a guy they have a crush on than approach him first, start a conversation with him first or ask him out first, even if she is a socially confident person herself.