Girls be brutally honest with me?

I'm starting to lose my hair and within a year I will probably have to go to a buzz cut. I will eventually go bald most likely. How much of a hit will I take in the dating scene? I don't need sympathy I need the honest truth.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shave your head completely once the hair loss is noticeable. Receding hairlines, to be honest, aren't attractive. But being completely bald can still appeal to plenty of women, and I doubt it would affect you that much with dating. Keep confident (because insecurity is usually seen as unattractive) and I think you'll be fine.

I don't know how much it helps, but a lot of bald guys look great! I've seen several who I definitely found attractive, and personality can always work to your advantage as well.

Plus, there's this: www.yourtango.com/.../what-women-really-think-bald-men

What Girls Said 10

• If you buzz it, it will be fine. If your one of those guys in denial and have severe receding hairline or very noticeable bald spots that's unattractive.

• Honestly, some girls like that! It's almost like a trend so don't worry about it too much. Unless you feel uncomfortable about it, i'm sure there's a way to fix it!

• Buzz it now and hit the gym and your dating life won't take any hit at all.

• Some guys can really pull off the bald look, so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

• I find it sexy :) have you got good facial features? And people who go on about body's are just shallow !! Just be yourself and not cocky confident then you'll be fine

• You are very sweet thank you

• It's all about how you own it. You can be Dwayne Johnson or you can be George Costanza. Your confidence will determine how girls perceive it.

• So I need to have confidence about this?

• Yeah. Baldness affects so many men in the world that it will happen eventually. You just have to maintain the rest of yourself and maybe feel more comfortable about it. Girls will notice it more if you're self conscious about it.

• Wouldn't bother me.

• Maybe you'll still look good like Jason Statham

• Bruce Willis and Jason Stratham are both baldies and both are hotties

• My boyfriend is balding and I think it's cute (:

What Guys Said 2

• I'm a guy, but still a small suggestion.

If you're worried about going bald, just go for hair transplant. It may be a bit expensive, but I have seen people get good results with that.

• I don't have that type of money

• Well... you may have that kind of money by the time you actually go bald. Besides, its not THAT expensive compared to plastic surgery, IVF and the like. It should be quite affordable by a middle class person.

• look at vin diesel or jason statham bro if you work on you're body you can pull it off