Do you take it personally? Wcw?

I've never been a wcw. And I mean I've never been in a relationship seriously never been kissed and like im fiine. Some days im sad and like "awe am I really that ugly" but honey I know im a handful. I see a lot of girls beating themselves up over not being someone's woman crush Wednesday. My question is, is that you? Or guys... do you even take that shit seriously?

Most Helpful Girl

• tbh iv never aimed to be a wcw. its happened to me twice tho, which is flattering but i mean i really couldn't care less about whose crush i am just on a wednesday. I'd rather come across that man who's crushin on me every damn day;P

What Guys Said 4

• Don't put your self down wcw are for woman young lady you are nowhere near woman stage wcw ate for older couples you are in your teens or early twenties based on your pictur

• Ummm... could you please explain what is Wcw? First time hearing this.

• World Championship Wrestling?

• I really don't know wcw maybe learn how to use grammar

What Girls Said 5

• Nah it doesn't mean anything. It can even be annoying to be wcw. And honestly you're gorgeous, everyone is probably just intimidated.

• Guys don't really care about that stuff. My husband's the only person who's ever made me his Wcw and it only happened once.

• Ha, please. Life's not long enough to care about crap like that.

• No. That's for boring teens.

• Nope, don't care.