How to deal with feeling like every person you're attracted to is out if your league?

I really just feel like every time I see a guy that I actually find really attractive, he's probably out of my league. Sometimes I see guys who I'm like "Meh, they're okay" and I feel like they're in my league, like they'd be attainable, but I don't want to be with someone that I'm just "okay" with, you know?
How can I get past this? Am I just gonna have to settle for someone I'm not that attracted to?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tell me how you think they are out of your league.

• I just generally assume that any guy that I find attractive is just more attractive than I am. And it's not even that I have high standards or anything. A lot of the guys that I find attractive aren't at all interesting to any of my friends. It's just the sheer fact that I think they're good looking.

• I think Its the look thing with you. But keep your head up and think big about your looks and you will be more secure when finding the handsome guy you want

• Thanks for the MH

What Guys Said 4

• Huh? I thought that the term 'out of your league' only applies to men. No man can usually be 'out of the league' for women.

• Mars is attracted to Another Solar System, Mars wants another sun to swim in its orbit.
    The poor planet can't escape our solar system and even if it does.. you can imagine what a catastrophe the universe would face.

• Holy shit I feel this way too! Either my standards are too high or I just have bad luck but it's like whenever I like a girl in real life she never shows interest back. Difficult :/

• The thing about the "unattainable" ones, is that it's just the fun of the challenge to you. Nobody really wants someone who's "unattainable". You just like the challenge. You like knowing that you could eventually have them, but you don't WANT them

What Girls Said 1

• I completely understand how you feel. I feel like I always end up liking guys who are just too good for me and that they would like girls more beautiful, funnier and smarter etc. So maybe a change in perspective is in order? Put yourself in the guys shoes, maybe he thinks your too pretty and funny to be with and that you'd never say 'yes' if he asked you out. You won't have to settle for someone that your not attracted to. That amazing guy just hasn't come into your life yet. I apologise for this really bad, cliche answer, please don't kill me xD