Why do no girls like me?

I have liked a few girls in the past but I wonder WHY DO NON OF THEM LIKE ME? I am kind of a nerd but I ain't a swat (really nerdy people) I am quite good looking apparently to my friends that are girls. If I am then why do non of them like me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe because you are in grade school and people are dumb in grade school. I think once you get out of grade school girls will find you attractive, if you have confidence, as i think a lot of traits that girls really like could come from the character I get in my head when I think of nerd.

Nerds are intellectual and have a wide array of knowledge and interests. Hence can carry on a solid, deep, stimulating intellectual conversation.

Nerds are very fastidious. Girls like guys that pay attention to even the small things, take things seriously (don't just play games), are attentive, have good posture and take care of themselves and have their shit together.

Nerds are known to have more money then the rest of us and girls like money

Are the first advantages that nerds have in the real world. Unfortunately girls in grade school are too immature to realize that these are really attractive qualities. Just act confident and like yourself and people will notice that though.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, if you're friends that are girls are nerdy as well, they just might not be interested in dating. I was a nerdy girl/tomboy when I was younger and dating wasn't even on my mind. And if you're in middle school - early high school, it's going to be harder on the nerder crowd. What kind of girls are you interested in though?

• I like girls that aren't that popular but not alone, then need a good personality and I'm only a little bothered about there look

• Maybe u need to put yourself out there more. remember girls love confident slightly cocky guys maybe if u exude out that u know ur hot shit girls will be all over you (:

What Guys Said 3

• None of your friends that are girls like you because they've friendzoned you. You aren't interesting enough to date.

• How do you act and dress around women? do you gigle and wear glasses?

• Being once a former nerd and still am, you need to work on how you present yourself, develop social skills, and confident something most nerds always look over