Would a man love me if I was bald?

I just stumbled across this website and thought wow maybe I can find out the answer to what is bothering me and has been bothering me for a little over a year. I am married and have been for 10 years. Not happily though. But I stuck it out for my daughter. My daughter was/is my everything and I loved having a child so wanted another child. I had 5 miscarriages and finally diagnosed with some blood clotting disorders and was able to carry to term a second child. During that pregnancy I was very scared of losing the baby and so when my son was two months old, my husband cheated on me saying it was because I wasn't present during that pregnancy. I was devastated by what he did but willing to forgive him but his actions after felt like he was justified in what he did so I wanted desperately to leave him. But then my hair started to fall out in buckets. I thought who would want me now? I sunk into a deep depression and just let my husband rule my life. I ended up pregnant again and due next month. My hair didn't get any better this pregnancy and I'm terrified I will go bald after baby because you do lose hair. So many times I have wanted to leave but stay due to my hair. My face is attractive and I am a fit person. I'm 5'4 and my weight stays at 115 when I'm not pregnant of course. I'm also intelligent with an Elec Engineering degree. So my question is am I right that no guy would want me if I was bald? I am looking into hair pieces but still. It's not real. I can post a picture of myself before my hair started falling out if that helps. But I don't think my hair is ever coming back. At first I was hopeful it would but after a year, I have lost hope. And yes I've been to doctors and had bloodwork. So would a man be interested if I was bald?

Most Helpful Guy

• You're wrong haha, I'm not going to lie to you, that I've found at least 5 bald women attractive. Dont know why dont really care. Hair isn't that big of a deal breaker for me. Plus, you take care of yourself the best you can so kudos to that. I honestly wish you leave your husband. He sounds ugly and cowardly. Staying for your daughter is kind of a bad excuse and you still have time. So Whatre you waiting for? There's a life to be lived and love to be born again.

• So you have actually found bald women to be attractive? I pull my hair back to see what I would look like bald and it's not bad. I just want to be able to exercise and do all the outdoor activities I am used to without wearing a wig. And then I'll wear a wig when I'm out and about. Thanks for the response. That does help a lot!!!

• Thank you for your comments. They helped a lot!

• you're welcome. If you need help of any sorts that can be provided with words alone, I'm here. I dont money gram cash and can't fly off to any place exactly lol.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't really see hair being a big deal. Wigs would help a lot I would think.

• I am sorry. Yes there are peope that will love you if your bald but dont go out like that

• Love is based on the inside so yes

What Girls Said 0