Asian girls do you like to date black men?

Asian women how do you feel about dating black men in general? Do they appeal to you or do most Asians prefer white men?

0|1
5|1

Most Helpful Girl

• i think in general most Asian women prefer white men. some Asians would date black men, personally i don't care about race. my cousin dated a black guy before and i find the guy physically attractive. well my cousin is physically attractive too. she is one of the prettiest girl i know. :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• The first black guy I dated gave me an amazing impression. Smelled awesome, a gentleman, very nice guy, has a strong personality and strong in general too. Since then I dated few black guys, I don't notice any difference with any other races, but yes, if there's a nice goold looking black guy out there, I would date him lol

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not about the skin but the culture and the food they eat. WE got to have a similar diet..

0|0
    0|0
  • Never dated one, but i'd never say no to him if I was attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, i am Asian and i'd like to date a black guy if i feel attracted to him.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• The lack of Asian girls answering your question shows they aren't that into black men. I've seen quite a few Asian girl black guy couple but they mostly want a white guy. Asian girls usually even prefer white guys over Asian guys.

0|0
    0|0