Why won't he kiss me? I don't get it, is he just not attracted to me?

okay so my boyfriend and i have been together for like a year and six months... And he's only kissed me once? i try to look my best when i see him but he doesn't seem to be attracted to me? he says he's shy but... we've been together so long... and we've kissed before... maybe im just a terrible kisser. i repel his lips.. lol.. i cant't help but laugh at myself.

i surely hope he isn't gay!! but thank you:)

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good you can have a sense of humor and be this patient. I would be going crazy. I'm a hugger and a kisser so I would be leaning in for some lips and be pissed to get nothing just a couple in over a year span. I think their is something wrong with him.

What Guys Said 3

• *cough* gay *cough*.
    There HAVE been stories I've heard where a gay guy tries to have a girlfriend to try to be straight. Some last for up to 3 years. But if he's not gay then... I don't know. I'm my girlfriend's first boyfriend so she REALLY didn't know how to kiss and her lips are always chapped, but that has NEVER stopped me. It doesn't feel good in any way for either of us but we still get the urge to kiss each other because it feels emotionally connecting. Perhaps he wants to stay distant for some kind of emotional reason?

In any case I hope you two work something out!

• maybe are the places where you are, when i see couples kissing at bus stations or other public places im like get a room you hornys. maybe he is concern about it only horny teenagers kiss everywhere because they are horny and they dont have their own places.

• If he doesn't kiss you then try kissing him instead.

What Girls Said 1

• If he doesn't give you the statisfaction that you deserve and need then you should end the relationship. Why won't you just ask him straught up? Like why don't you show some more affection? A guy needs to make you feel like you are a princess in his eyes and puts a'lot of effort in you and kiss you. If he doesn't do any of these things then you should maybe just move on. Don't waste too much time And energy on a guy that is not worth it. Trust me you will look back and think I should have ended it sooner. There are more guys out there.:)