What does the last bit apply - why does he behave so hot and cold?

I always have awkward conversations with this guy because he doesn't talk properly or rarely says anything He also avoids me at times and it's really obvious. Then at times he comes to me and says hi like last week I didn't know he was behind me and he came and sat with me on the bus but again awkward conversation and he didn't even say bye properly. Then a bit after that I was waiting for my train and I noticed him coming looking at his newspaper walking really slowly I looked at him and then he looked up and we both smiled then he came over. When we sat on the train I noticed my leg touched his and he quickly readjusted himself :/ Whenever his ride comes and we are talking he quickly says bye like he's scared of his mom or something. He's not like this with other girls like he has tons of friends who are girls and popular So why does he act like this with me We do tend to run into eachother a lot I tend to ignore it but does he think I'm a stalker lol. Recently I was waiting for my ride and his was there he again walked by without looking at me then as he opened his door he started turning his head to what looked like my direction I could be wrong. Is he scared of his mom lol
The other day I was on the train with a friend and he was on with a friend we were across from eachother and I think he kept turning his head to the side we were sitting on when he eventually got off he didn't look why didn't he try to say hi

Ps we both are 20

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he's just being nice when he sees you, to be polite.
    From what you've mentioned here, I wouldn't assume he liked you or anything.

Can you elaborate on this, "I always have awkward conversations with this guy because he doesn't talk properly or rarely says anything."
    - How is it awkward?