Do girls find guys over 6'3 attractive?

Like I am 6'4 and can't see why any girl would find me attractive

Thanks everyone for your opinions! Feel free to keep em coming!

Most Helpful Girl

• do your read some shit posted on tumblr and twitter? you are fucking 6'4... fuck, I don't even know you. marry me!!! Girls love tall guys. theyre the best!! use this to your advantage you blessed blessed blessed boy. you don't ever need to worry about getting curved. ever. girls are so attracted to tall guys, especially the ones over 6 feet because they are so hard to find.

• and Im 5'7 so any guy above 6 feet is like a gift from god, in my eyes.

• You seem to just love tall guys, good to hear there are people who like us vertically gifted guys out there.

• no problem

What Girls Said 34

• That's because you're insecure.

• Well, my husband is 6' 7" and literally a "Man Mountain".

I suppose it does help that am 5' 10" in my stocking feet, but even if I was much shorter I would still have gone for this guy regardless.

So in answer to your question, am pretty damn sure most girls would go for a tall guy, if for nothing else to feel safe and secure.

• We're not in the cave man days. How can an tall guy protect you vs a short guy? Women have fucked up thinking. That's like me saying i love short girls because they are more feminine and have tighter pussies.

• I wonder if I may ask you most politely to refrain from ridiculing and slating women.

We neither like it nor deserve it.

Thank you

• Yeah, that's not the right way to talk about any woman!

• That's a good height. Right in my ball park. Are you the same guy who asked this before? If so, I'm telling you, pack up and move to Michigan. If not... join the other user and move to Michigan. You'll fit right in.

• I've been told to move to the Netherlands as well for the same reason

• Well it wouldn't be too far of a journey, just got to cross Lake Superior...

• You'll land among the Finns up north lol. They are quite tall too, though. My uncle is Finnish (I'm 1/2) and he's 6'8 :)

• That sounds fine to me. As long as you're a good guy with a sense of humor and treats me well, I don't care how tall you are. Besides, lots of girls like really tall guys. Height isn't that important to me personally, but some girls do have a preference.

• Yeah I treat everyone very well regardless, the problem is that I don't really have any friends who are girls that would even be able to see that in me, so there goes my chances...

• Hey yeah, you're right, thanks for the tip!

• You're welcome. :)

• 3|1
    • Hell yes this is a question! lol

• Hell yes most girls see that OH SO VERY ATTRACTIVE!

• We really don't mind at all, you're insecure!
    I would definitely date a guy that tall, it makes us feel more protected you know?
    Height doesn't really matter to us, but naturally we tend to go out with guys who are at least the same height, so tall doesn't matter :)

• YES!!! we do. Or at least I like them.

• if a girl is tall like me i think they would find you attractive its about preferences

• agree love tall guys

• Well I'm 6'1" so of course guys who are tall like me are desirable. My fiance is also 6'4" :)

• Its really tall but that is okay. Nothing wrong with being super tall.

• Haha of course we do...

• Yes!!! Every girl loves a tall guy.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QwUWgxjee0

• Honestly...
    The taller the better. At least for me lol

• Until Inread all these comments I thought it was a bad thing, I guess I was wrong

• Oh, you have so much to learn about the female species. good luck

• It seems I do

• Yes! Height doesn't really determine how attractive you are but in my experience the taller the guy, the more you can do with his body.

• please explain, I don't see how this makes sense...

• When a girl drags her hands up your legs to your crotch, the longer the distance the better the sensations. Tall guys are fun to do foreplay on.

• Well that's good to hear

• Anyone over 6'3 is just way too tall for me. Yea most over that are hot as well. But nawl I would only date someone 5'7-6'3

• Nothing more attractive than a tall guy

• Both of my male exes were 6'3"

• Yeah sure. I would date a guy that tall.

• Very attractive. The guy I work with is 6"5 and always has women swooning after him!

• I bet it's the personality though?

• Well yeah but being tall is an attractive feature.

• No i don't. Sorry.

• over 6'3? *swoon* ;D

• Engaged to. Guy your height^_^
    5'3 here

• I think it's attractive

• My hubs is 6'3". Love it!

• Well, physically, yes, but there are the matters of personality and facial features (at least, that's what I consider).

• Of course!

• umm every girl wants a guy 6'4

• uhhhh yes, tall guys are the best

• ... the best at reaching things for the womens! :)

• More from Girls
    4

What Guys Said 4

• This question is very silly.

• I'm 6'3 and girls love me <3

• do girls prefer not so tall guys with big dicks, or tall guys with small dicks? How is a tall guy more attractive?

• I like tall girls :)