Race you are most attracted to?

Is there a certain race that you find yourself attracted to the most? Just curious :)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wished I had a preference, maybe then it would make it easier to flirt with a particular girl lol. I've seen to many pretty girls to have faves. I'm more based on body features than skin tone. As long as her features are somewhat appealing and our personalities click, then race is irrelevant.

Although my mom does encourage me to go for black and mixed girls while my dad encourages me to go for whoever has a nice rack, but at the end, I'm neutral race wise lol.

What Guys Said 26

• Asian because since middle school all the latina woman were whores so were the white girls also the black ones etc. Asian woman for me werent as whoreish as the other races but thats just what i experienced I don't know if anyone els has noticed this to?

• im white myself and i prefer white or slightly darker tons like Asian or mexican... not chinese though older chinese women scare me with them creepy smiles -.-

the only thing ill never date though is black... black and white contrast 2 much it would bother the hell out of me...

• Why would it bother you?

• to be honest its gonna sound like im an asshole and im fine with that... when i see a black woman i think big ass, rough annoying hair, throwing hands around when talking, and tons of attitude... this of course is generalizing but its how i feel and its how majority are around here... besides like i said the contrast bothers me... both in how people around me judge but also in how i judge... still I've been downright against stuff in the past b4 until I've tried it but this isn't something ill get over

• Caucasian women; why? I don't know, I find their features more attractive, it has nothing to do with the color though.

• I'M MOSTLY attracted to women who have big black eyes and black hair. So basically the most races i'm attracted to are: Indians and Arabs !

• The White Race then Latin Race

• Seen attractive girls of all races but Eastern Europeans that I've met were the most attractive to me.

• I hate to be the stereo typical Indian guy but, white women, seem to catch my eye the most often.

• Prob the white race only becxause I grew up in a pretty much 99% white environment and I was one of the few black kids in school so I had no choice but to like white girls.

• I'm am open to all that are attractive, nonetheless Australian girls are just adorable. That accent is just priceless.

• Mexican and Black girls, but I'm attracted to all races. These two are just my favorite.

• Take a wild guess...

I'm attracted to blacks and Latinas too, though. Not really anyone else...

• hmm. I don't show exclusivity when it comes to dating.. as I've been attracted to women of every race. However, I find white women catch my eye the most often.

• Tbh I love white girls.

• Eastern European women

• is race queen included? ..;p

• I like yours.

• Saiyan race. The women like to choke me with their tail while we do it missionary.

• Race is not a big factor but I always want to live in Germany.

• Probably white girls and Hispanic girls.

• Indian women.

• White girls with straight hair lol

• White girls.

• black women.

• Korean😄😄😄😄

• Im white and am attractive mostly to Asian and black and latino women, it use to be white women but they seem to be more attracted to black guys so like most white guys i have moved on.

• Asian and Latina 1st equal. I'm 7/8 white 1/8 mix and my mix is neither of those races

What Girls Said 15

• black men only

• GREEKS, then Caucasians, preferably with blond or very dark hair hair and blue or green eyes... lol

• I usually like guys that are anything but white.
    Don't have anything against white guys, but it just usually happens that I am attracted to non-white guys.

• It's not a race exactly but I find British and Australian guys really attractive. It's not the accents, it's the eyes. Some Arab guys too, and occasionally desi guys.
    And Russian. Russian guys are probably the most attractive to me features-wise.

• I've only dated white men so I'm going with that

• Hispanic men

• Nope, I like all.

• mostly whites, or men with blue eyes lol

• I tend to go for the white guys haha.

• White men but i am attracted to all race, depend on the guy.

• How about half indonesian half arab? ╯ε ╰

• Arabians, whites and Indians

• Hispanic is my favorite, but I really like how guys look when they're biracial of some kind. Mixed people always seem so good looking for some reason.

• Well, there's three that attract me most and that is, Puerto Rican, Spanish, and Italian... So if there's a guy out there that is all three of those and is suuuuuuuper tall... Panties -- dropped! ;P

• Half black half white

• well he seems able to do a duet of ebony and ivory all by himself. ;p