Is she being nice and starting to avoid me and will cancel our third date, or am I overthinking things?

So I met a girl online through a dating website, and we went out for a date last Friday. Just a simple dinner date but we ended up staying at the restaurant til close talking and laughing. She actually wanted to stay longer but I decided to call it a night and we set up a second date for that following Wednesday. That date went great, we cuddled up joking with each other and at the end I walked her to her car. I told her that I really liked her and she told me the same, and we kissed. She texted me when she got home that she had a great time. I texted her the next day (Thursday) about seeing her on Friday for a date at a state fair and she was excited, but the weather turned out bad with rain so we decided to cancel. I tried to reschedule for later on in the weekend but she said she had plans already. I was cool with it and said let's just go out again Wednesday and she told me her week was going to be really busy but that she THINKS she has time on friday. I said perfect then Friday it is! Since then we've texted a few times but she never really brought up the date. I know its a week out but for example, I texted her a picture of an awesome dinner I had made (she knows I'm a great cook) for a group of friends at my place and told her it was 'a preview for later in the week!' She said "lol ok." the conversation just continued, where she puts a lot of smileys and pokes fun at me like we did on our other two dates, I gues I just got a little worried since we cancelled and set a daet so far out and she didn't have the same enthusiasm about the third date form what I can tell as she did the previous dates. Think she'll cancel on me? Or am I totally overanalyzing things and need to put it to rest?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should just see how things turn out. If she cancels on you, from what you've told me, I'd be quite surprised. I'm also curious as to why you guys cancelled your date for the fair, instead of just staying inside watching a movie drinking hot coco or something.

• Thanks for the reply! Forgot to mention but we barely just squeezed it into her schedule for that date as she had to work late that night, (until 7pm and fair closed at 9). I was thinking what she actually wanted was to give a little more time in between to slow things down a bit?

• you're welcome :)
      Ohh okay. That makes sense!

What Girls Said 3

• Dude you're obsessed. If its meant to be. She will let u know. Relax.

• I don't know for her but sometimes I would make it as if I'm not that available to the person I like. Sometimes, being too available makes it "easy to get" kind of thing and some girls prevent it. She got you thinking so she probably succeeded. If you really want her chase her! If she feels awkward and not showing that she wants you then you know she's not interested anymore.

• You might be over thinking it. She could be just excited as you are but doesn't want to show it yet. Just wait until its time for the date.

What Guys Said 1

• You're over thinking, it's okay, chill out, it's all good.

This type of thing is something you can admit to a girl. Because you're literally so consumed by this girl that she's on your mind all the time and has you over analyzing. It's completely normal to do, and cooler to communicate it to them, otherwise it sometimes shows like you're a little crazy lol, you're just "crazy about you (her)" lol.

I've done it, "sorry about the texts, I'm just thinking about you a lot". I've "won" a kiss for saying that lol.