If you really love someone but s/he is taken would you try to achieve her/him?

And if your answer is yes how? Would you try to break up them or try to be with her/him without taking care of her/his current relationship?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tried that before, it's a no go.
    Just be there for them when the person they are with let's them down.
    If they don't just be happy for her/his happiness and move along.

(don't put your own life on hold either)

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't try to break up a couple but showing the person of interest what they're missing is a very good option. I don't support trying to get them to cheat or anything but have them thinking about you that's great on your part. Its how I got my current boyfriend and he's the love of my life. We plan on getting married so if you honestly feel its right go for that person

• No. He's taken. End of story

• No, cuz if I really liked him I would want him to be happy, even if that means I can't be with him. But I would definitely try if they break up

• Why would you date someone who's taken, when there's so many people out there who are single? No, I wouldn't waste my time on a situation like that...

What Guys Said 1

• Absolutely no this is act of jealously, Its her rights to have me as friend but for her sake I will minimize my contact.
    I even minimized my contact with my married guy friends.

I know some people around me that ruin the relationship of other people, seriously if you love her you need to respect her decision and move on.

You want to know how they ruined people life?
    They show the money and social position they have and some of them bribe the supervisor of her boyfriend/husband to make his life miserable.
    If his husband is unfaithful, they will plan to give him drug and report him to police.
    There are many ways.