Does he hate me? PLEASE EXPLAIN!!?

whenever i try talking to this guy it quickly gets awkward because he just doesn't help carry the conversations and gets quiet He also avoids me at times and it's really obvious. Then at times he comes to me and says hi like last week I didn't know he was behind me and he came and sat with me on the bus but again awkward conversation and he didn't even say bye properly. Then a bit after that I was waiting for my train and I noticed him coming looking at his newspaper walking really slowly I looked at him and then he looked up and we both smiled then he came over. When we sat on the train I noticed my leg touched his and he quickly readjusted himself Whenever his ride comes and we are talking he quickly says bye like he's scared of his mom or something. He's not like this with other girls like he has tons of friends who are girls and popular So why does he act like this with me We do tend to run into eachother a lot I tend to ignore it but does he think I'm a stalker lol. Recently I was waiting for my ride and his was there he again walked by without looking at me then as he opened his door he started turning his head to what looked like my direction I could be wrong.
The other day I was on the train with a friend and he was on with a friend we were across from eachother and I think he kept turning his head to the side we were sitting on when he eventually got off he didn't look at me – I don’t know if im over thinking this but his actions just seem really strange to me

Ps we both are 20

Most Helpful Guy

• You make him nervous

What Guys Said 2

• You got him all nervous haha!

• This is funny, I've been in this situation so I know. You basically make him really nervous, I'm surprised you didn't notice it. You should try express how you feel, that should try and make him confess. Hope this helps :)

What Girls Said 1

• He is just scared to talk to you, you might intimidate him. You should go up to him and initiate conversations more