How can I tell this girl i'm dating she has bad breath? We're perfect for each other, but I'm put off kissing her because, well she smells terrible?

I'm not sure how to tell her this, i was thinking of dropping hints like talking about mouthwash, giving her mints, talking about oral hygiene...

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• Give her gum everytime you want to kiss her. At some point she will ask you ''what's with all this gum thing?''
    and you'll say ''I like a fresh breath, oral hygiene is very important to me''. In this way, she'll think ''wow, that's something new, never thought about it. Do I have a bad breath? Huh, next time i will brush my teeth before i see him''.
    If you just tell her that her breathe sucks you risk to receive a slap on your face 'cause she will think ''what an asshole, how could he say this to me?''

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• what if its not within her control?

i mean great if somehow she just doesn't know and you tell her and she brushes her teeth- i seriously doubt she's not brushing her teeth. people do these things as adults especially when courting.
    so question remains, not how to tell her, but what if she knows and she's doing all she can but its just something she can't fix. some people just have idiopathic band breath. could also not be from her mouth but louver problems or allergies or anything really.

so what will you do if she just has chronic bad breath with no immediate foreseeable solution?

its good to consider...

0|0
    0|1
  • Tell her. Or maybe complain about your breath when near her.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• You have to just tell her either way she will know its a problem for her

0|0
    0|0
  • you have to tell her and when you do give her a tongue brush those things take the bad breathe away fast

0|0
    0|0