I am seventeen and I never had a boyfriend?

I am a senior in highschool, yeah it ended up being me, when all my friends are dating and everything I feel single and alone. I've been asked out twice but the guys were creepy, and when I ask someone they usually don't feel the same for me. I hate it so much. Also me and this one guy like each other but we can't date because of his fucking parents and his sister who would get on us all the time. just want someone to call my own is that so much to ask for?

Most Helpful Girl

• Take a chill pill man, and relax. My sister is 19, a sophomore in college and still doesn't have a boyfriend. There's nothing wrong with that. Honestly I wish I hadn't been so boy crazy when I was younger because all the experiences I have had with boys. Every time I got into a relationship or started dating a guy things went South quickly. They weren't mature enough to handle it and really, neither was I. I now have a bf that actually cares about me but that took me a while and I probably would still be single if it weren't for the fact that I transferred schools. But that was all due to a change in environment. The year is still young and so are you. Don't sweat it.

What Guys Said 1

• I am 21 and never had a girlfriend, but did I ever complain?
    Trust me in this age don't try to be very emotional. Well, I cannot say more how to get a bf/gf since, you know.

What Girls Said 4

• dude take a chill pill. You're 17, got the whole life ahead of ya, so you don't need to worry about it ^-^ I mean I get it, and I know it sucks, because I'm in the exact same position. And on the rare occasion when a guy actually likes me, he lives in a different friggin country. Great. XD

Just look at the positive aspects of being single - you can wear sweats all day everyday. Nobody cares if you have an ugly day, and you don't have to care either. This last one might seem lame, but you have more time for other shiz, like school. I'm a senior too, and don't know about you but I got a shitload of stuff to do.

So yeah, be happy with what you got ^-^ Like 50% of the people our age have never been in a relationship. We gonna get there sooner or later XD

• I know exactly how it is I've never had a boyfriend either and never been kissed. sometimes i'm proud that i haven't gave in to guys but other times i feel left out when everybody is a couple. I have almost dated a lot of guys but there was something in me that just told me to say no. It turns out i did the right thing upon finding out they were all douches. I agree with the other girl because i believe everything happens for a reason. Its just not the right time and trust me the time will come!!! just like mine :)

• It's not your time, i suppose... keep in touch with the guy? get to know each other before you both 'date'.

• "I am twelve years old and never had a job before."

Think about it.