Okcupid study finds that interracial love still looked down upon?

www.scienceworldreport.com/.../...-study-finds.htm

What do y'all think about in your respective living area? True or false?

1|0
4|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly, there are still alooot of old people who grew up with it frowned upon and passed that down to their kids.
    As time goes by tho, the kids don't look down on it while they might not do it themselves because of family reasons. But the generation after won't give two shits what grandpa thinks.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• well for me i actually get more messages from guys that are outside of my race. it could just be where i live cause it's pretty diverse here.

0|0
    0|0
  • So what's the problem?

0|0
    0|0
  • That doesn't surprises me at all. So, I think it's absolutely true.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah on okcupid I am black but practically every messageI got were from white guys.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Much like politics, corporate, and media propaganda... don't believe everything you read as everyone somewhat has an agenda...

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe by white middle class women... Most white guys I know love them brown cuties, and the white women are just jelly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less what other people think. I like Indian women and I'm not going to feel a shamed because some narrow minded bigots disapprove.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is not surprising I have found I relate best to women of my same ethnicity.

0|0
    0|0