Would you date someone that is older or younger than you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would.

I read on here about a general guideline someone uses. And when I thought about my relationships. It was pretty close. Now the younger you are the less likely this will work.

For older. Your age + 7 years.

For younger. 1/2 your age + 7years

What Guys Said 2

• I would and have dated both younger and older. No qualms with it and would do again no problem either way

• I like to date girl from my age up to 28. Because my sense of maturity could match girl around that age

What Girls Said 7

• I will date both older and younger. My bf is 3 years older than me. I have dated guys my age and some that are like a year younger than me.

• A lot of guys I have dated a younger than me I want to date someone that is at least I bit older than me like a year.

• Yes and Yes

• Not too much younger than me, I don't even like the idea of dating someone that's the same age as me. I'd prefer older, but it really depends on the level of maturity of the individual.

• Yes to both.

• older, I do not really know why just do

• Younger? No way. Older, sure. But only +7 years at most.

• Same I'd date someone who is older than me I'm 17 so I'd probably date someone who is at least 18

• well it's probably very hard finding someone who is the exact same age as you, so yeah...