Would you date someone that is older or younger than you?

Would you date someone that is older or younger than you?

0|0
7|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I would.

I read on here about a general guideline someone uses. And when I thought about my relationships. It was pretty close. Now the younger you are the less likely this will work.

For older. Your age + 7 years.

For younger. 1/2 your age + 7years

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I would and have dated both younger and older. No qualms with it and would do again no problem either way

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to date girl from my age up to 28. Because my sense of maturity could match girl around that age

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I will date both older and younger. My bf is 3 years older than me. I have dated guys my age and some that are like a year younger than me.

0|0
    0|0
    • A lot of guys I have dated a younger than me I want to date someone that is at least I bit older than me like a year.

• Yes and Yes

0|1
    0|0
  • Not too much younger than me, I don't even like the idea of dating someone that's the same age as me. I'd prefer older, but it really depends on the level of maturity of the individual.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes to both.

0|0
    0|0
  • older, I do not really know why just do

0|0
    0|0
  • Younger? No way. Older, sure. But only +7 years at most.

0|0
    0|1
    • Same I'd date someone who is older than me I'm 17 so I'd probably date someone who is at least 18

• well it's probably very hard finding someone who is the exact same age as you, so yeah...

0|0
    0|0