Why won't my boyfriend let me talk to guys?

He gets so mad when I mention talking to a guy and when I text one of our guy friends he flips out. I'm not gonna cheat I just like talking to people.

Most Helpful Guy

• He's insecure has he been hurt before or cheated on? Talk to him put his mind at ease. Don't be flirty with the guys and don't be adding kisses it will send him mad with suspicion and kill your relationship.

• He's never been hurt or cheated on. I'm his first major relationship.

• Then its because your his first love he's protective and worried that everything he's read or seen on tv will happen to him. Just reassure him u love him and only want to be with him and don't break his heart. Good luck

• Yeah probably thanks for answering.

What Guys Said 4

• He's insecure and doesn't trust you.

• He is overly jealous and controlling. You are going to have to talk to him. he can't expect you not to have male friends. that would be ridiculous.

• He's controlling and insecure

• He´s a psycho. Run away while you can.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to address the issue or it will get worse. If he doesn't find a solution for his insecurities and jealousy then drop him quick.

• Controlling, insecure about himself, has trust issues with you. I would be wary of his actions and if it gets worse then dump him.

• maybes he's been cheated on and scared you will do it. just because you tell him you wont, doesn't mean he can trust you. he has trust issues.

• He definitely is not cheating on me lol

• i didn't say he was. i said maybes he's BEEN cheated ON.

• Sorry I read that wrong but no I'm his first real relationship.