Internet love? Is it for real?

So I met a guy on the internet and it was an accident. We talked from around 9pm to 5am. After that we still talked. We liked talking to each other cause we could understand each other. I told myself that it's ridiculous to fall in love with someone I haven't even met yet or can't even see. But we still ended up building a relationship. We saw each other through pics and talked through phones and all those technology. We even planned on meeting each other of course.

I told myself that I would just play along and not take it seriously, but then all his actions and words and everything about him makes me feel that he really does like me and he really does love me. I tried to hold back these unwanted feelings but in time, I found myself already in love with him. It said that I wouldn't love him cause it's stupid but I some how ate my words. Your relationship like this was going well, and things started to tumble down cause he didn't show interest anymore. So I broke up with him and he just got mad, he wouldn't talk to me, he said that what I did just hurts him cause he seriously likes me. I like him too a lot so I went back to him.

After a week, he suddenly breaks up with me this time. He said that he was confused, that he doesn't know what he wants. So I was like ok. He still wanted us to talk he said so I was just like ok, even though I was hurting already. How ridiculous huh? But that's how it was. So we still talked and stuff and he gives me hints that he wants to be with me and stuff but I just ignore it. We still flirt online even though we don't own each other anymore.

We still say the "I love u" sentence to each other. and somehow, we slowly drifted apart and completely stopped talking to each other. He doesn't contact me anymore. It hurts me cause I'm the one that didn't want this but I'm the one that's hurting. I've completely fallen for him? Is that possible? When I call he always tells me that he'll call back but he never does anymore. When I'm I'm him on msn he doesn't respond anymore. I guess he'd moved on. I wrote him an email about all the things that I feel towards him, all my disappointments and stuff but he never replied to that also.

After 2 months of not talking he suddenly im's me. I was like "what the..." he imed me? Couldn't believe it. But this time I let go off him first. After that we haven't talked for months now. I still like him. and I miss him so much. But I don't know what's going on with him. What do you guys think I should do? Do I seem desperate for always making the 1st move to contact him? Should I just wait for him to make the 1st move from now on? I really don't know what to do with this? Please give me an advice. ^.^

Most Helpful Guy

• Forget about internet relationships. They aren't real. In order to really be with someone you have to be able to hold them in your arms because it's the greatest feeling in the world. Also it doesn't sound very much like you know what love is. I think you confuse love with infatuation, especially because you said "the I love you line" wait until you know what love is before you say stuff like that. If he doesn't want to talk to you then he doesn't want to talk to you lol. You can get a real boyfriend at your school, and you guys will have 100 times more fun than you could ever have with someone over the internet. Forget him.

What Guys Said 2

• Internet relationships are the antichrist. no really. it doesn't matter what anyone says. humans weren't designed for long distance relationships. if you want to move to where he is, and try it out face to face, go for it. otherwise, cut it off, quit while you still have some sanity, and you'll be grateful.

i learned the hard way.

• If he doesn't seem interested he probably isn't. Move on.

What Girls Said 4

• Sorry to say girl, buts its not a real relationship until you see him and spend time with him. When its over the internet like that there can be a lot of things that you assume he is. That he is actually not.

I know it feels real, but in many ways its not. In some ways I think he has given you the greatest gift of all. To meet someone special in your immediate life who you get to spend quality time with

Hot Alpha Female

• I met this great guy online and we've been talking via computer and phone for months. When I say "i love him", I mean it wholeheartedly. I don't care what anyone else thinks about this, all I care about is what I feel and I'm completely in love with this guy. End of story. He loves me too and when he tells me he does, I believe him with all my heart. I may be kidding myself, but I'm willing to believe that what we have is real and this will work. I'm committed to making it work. We will meet sooner or later and when we do, it's gonna be great. I'm sure of it.

• I agree with pretty much all of them ok heres the actual meaning to love When you say I love you - all you are really saying is I care about you but when you actually love someone you say I fell in love with you...pretty much infatuation is what all there really was, lust call it whatever you want...but internet relationships don't work out...never been and never will be

• I 100% agree with Purefury.

Girl, you gotta delete this guy from your buddylist, email, phone book, whatever!

It's not real. Its seems like you're "in love" because of "sweet talk".

Don't tell yourself you're in love because of emotions. I've been there before.

And honestly. all the time you spend on the computer and phone is taking away from our life!

Girl go outside and party!

Delete him and don't look back.