Do dating sites actually work well? is it a good choice to use them?

what are your experiences with dating sites? do they actually work well? also what is a normal age to start using them?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to use them a lot years ago. It really depends. They're definitely full of liars and fakes and depending on the website... bots who are just trying to get your credit card or money.

But overall if you are smart and know your way around you can easily date. Females have it far easier then men do on them. Within minutes if you have the right photo up you can have 20+ messages from guys interested where guys will tell you they can spend hours and never get a reply. Also when they do, within a few messages the girl stops replying even.

If you're at a point where you're meeting guys, you'll be likely to have to go through a few dates to just find an honest one. Biggest complaint girls have is guys lying about their height. Biggest complaint guys will have is girls lying about their weight (they'll take misleading out outdated photos to mislead).

I personally know 2 people married off of online dating. So it does work. It's just highly likely to also give you a headache.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• They say 1/3 of all marriages started online so clearly they work. You just have to sort through all the crappy people. You would have the same problem sorting through them in meeting them off line.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've used them a lot in the last year.

I've had a lot of dates, some with really beautiful, intelligent girls.

Unfortunately, a lot of the people are very shallow, stuck up or flat out lie. Actually getting a girl to respond seems to be a roll of the dice (and the dice are loaded against you). A lot of the girls seem to have tons of baggage. Some of that baggage is down to the jerks and weirdos on there who send them rude/abusive/obscene messages.

It takes a bit of time to get used to using them and to use them effectively.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm im here hunny if u want one. U dont have to look far and wide while im right here infront of u :3

0|0
    0|0
  • haven't had any succes with it till now but for some people it will work

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2