Has anyone actually fallen for someone on here?

I really liked two guys on here but I know its not gonna go anywhere, especially with distance in the way. What about you guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes *puts hands up slowly* to my dismay.. ☹ it sucks, there are guys here where i am that i dont want, it always seems to be someone that i can't have due to distance, and its so annoying, the whole distant factor, you know.. Its stupid, but unfortunately it is what it is, i just have to get over it, in what chance will you think it will ever work right? Its highly impossible, but im trying not to see it that way.. #fuckyoudistance lol

What Guys Said 28

• yeah i have. Not like majorly fell for them but i have liked a couple people and i think about them when i'm off this site. kinda sad lol

• Fallen? No. Though I was close to one chick but she doesn't get on here anymore.

I'm so open minded though that I can walk down the street and be attracted to a chick. People in real life are different.

• Fallen, no.
    Had some infatuation, yes.

• No. In fact, I don't think I could ever fall for someone unless I were spending time with her in person.

But, to each his own, as the saying goes.

• Yea i didn't mean fell in love.. I just kinda fell for their ways in a crushing sense

• I don't see how that would work. There are some cool people around here but I won't start obsessing with them.

• Lol i dont obsess with them. I have a main crush here in reality. But these two i speak of are like mini-crushes

• I've taken a shine to one or two people but not 'fallen'...

• Yea I mean I don't know if i fell for these two or not. I guess I can just say that if I knew them in person and we were close like online, I'd probably actually consider dating them or something

• even if i liked some, there's nohing i can do LOL

• More accurately was infatuation. But I was desperate at the time and can do a lot better than that.

• You probably werent desperate. Like i only like and possibly past tense by now "liked" these guys a lot. Its not like i was making effort to meet them in person. Plus i'm not gonna turn down someone i like at school because there is/was someone i liked online. I guess first come (in person), first serve lol

• Mine was during an unusual period in my life. The stars sorta aligned for that one. I was going through a long dry spell at the time (Deliberate), and refused to date until I got my life together, so I was battling quite a bit of loneliness. She was cool girl though, not taking anything from her, just wasn't what I usually go for. Now, YOU on the other hand sound like a pimp. :P

• Lol I'm no pimp!! Haha its not like they're my boyfriend. They're crushes. I don't usually admit to my crushes that I have feelings for them until I'm for sure which one I can see myself with more

• There are a lot of mature, smart, girls on here and surprisingly many are attractive (or they got a sick selfie game) so id understand wanting to meet them in real life which some id love too. But I dont really fall for people over the internet because its never gunna happen.

• Certainly. It's natural that whenyou out this many guys and this many girls in one place that attractions are bound to happen

• Ma two Muslim cuties as always @chcolateismylover @arabianpwincess197 :**
    If i have their heart sumday, i would never give it away. Ma Muslim cuties <333

• Lol of course. These are bout the only girls names I ever really see you mention, so I know that they are clearly special to you haha

• No but I've taken interest in Muslim cuties. Luv the way they dress and they have beautiful eyes when the cover their face in ninja stylez x)

• You're not seriously in love with me.

• No. Not at all.

• That's pretty much impossible. I need to have at least seen them in person in full 3-D

• Only you. .

• Lol but i dont think i've technically fallen for them. Its more like infatuation

• I don't think I've completely fallen for someone on GaG. I have found some girls on here really attractive, that's bound to happen. But that's it for the most part.

Never know, anything could happen lol

• I suppose you are talking about having a crush or something? I'm not sure what you meant by falling for someone, but I have spotted someone on GAG that's really beautiful but I would never reveal who that person was.

• Yea i dont want you to reveal it. I just meant that if these people were someone you saw on a daily basis in person, do you think you could potentially fall for one of them?

• I think it's very possible to develop very strong feelings for them, but then like you said there's the distance and the reality of it all.

• I honestly can't even say i developed strong feelings for them. When i go to school, im thinking about the guy in front of me. Its just I also like two on here. Yet i dont fall for online dudes like i do those in person

• There are attractive and interesting people on here, sure. But I want to meet people in person.

• This one time I was reading a comment on gag and I accidently fell so yes I did.

• I liked personalities of some women here but i didn't like the idea of dating them , but i would like to hang out in reality only.

• i don't think so

• I've found a few girls attractive on here but thats about where it ends

• No, not really. A couple of years ago maybe but not lately.

• As a child i've trained myself not to fall.. haha:P

• Not yet but I probably would if I didn't already have a crush.

• I think that's impossible. Maybe a crush it is

• When I say "fallen for" i mean crushing. I'm definitely not in love with anyone online

• I just fell for you! Lol jk. People meet in stranger places and fall in love

• fellen for you hehehe

• I've crushed on some people but I never actually liked anybody. There's a diff.

• Oh well maybe im just crushing, because im definitely not in love

• No i dont want sex actually. Crushing to me is just that, a crush, someone I like. Not lusting. And whats wrong with my pic? But ok

• Just sayin'

What Girls Said 21

• not fallen for. just admire from a distance.

• Nope. I can't fall for someone I've never met in person. I've made several very good friends here though who I talk to pretty much every day outside of the site.

• Thats understandable. I only have one friend on here who I actually knew before joining the site

• Yeah so you know this friend in real life. I was just thinking it's cool that you actually know someone on here in person. Lol Because I don't know anyone here in real life, as in, seeing them face to face.

• Oh yea, I'd be to nervous to actually meet someone on here who lived close by

• I have a crush on this super hot user.

I think her name was @QueenofSilentFoxes

But I am also a pimp to a few other users here.

• Yeah there was this guy that lived in India. He was kind of attractive online and in his profile picture...

• I have not. I don't even talk to people enough to do that lol. There's only one user I'm close to on here who I talk to faithfully but I don't see myself falling for him. I am in love with his cat though haha.

• On here, nope

• Well I've definitely had teeny crushes here or there.

• Lol but like distance is stopping me from really liking them. Whats stopping you?

• Damn, what bad luck we got, right?

• Lol yea

• No such thing. Its pure horniness.

• Lol i wouldn't call it horniness. These two people dont even have a picture up. I just fell for their personalities and its making me crush on em

• No, I don't talk to anyone here enough for that. I did fall for a guy I met on a p*rn site once, though. Wed Skype every single day for a year and a half, too bad he lives in Europe.

• Hell no 😐😐😐

• I've found some interesting guys here, but I didn't fall for them. And it wouldn't work.

• There are some cute guys on here but there's no point in "falling for" one of them..
    I've thought guys were sweet/attractive but nah.

• A crush yes

• Nope I don't see a point

• Liked or still like like but nowhere near falling for someone on here.

• You mean on gag? No
    I need to see the person in RL before I can develop feelings for him

• Yea to like make sure they're really real?

• Yea I've never known someone to post a fake pic and then look better than that. Lol that's probably the only time i didn't mind being catfished

• Yes! LOL

• Nope. But i enjoy talking to a lot of people here :)

• No. At the very least, I must see them in person.

• Not me, but I know someone who has.

• No not really. I never had crushes on here too.

• I'm the same way