Is texting everyday a bad thing?

There's a woman that I've been into for awhile now. A few months ago she got out of a pretty bad relationship where the person she was with cheated on her. So, I figured the best thing to do for the time being was just be a good friend and not seem like I'm being insensitive to her situation. I just came to the realization that I have texted her just about everyday for the past 3 weeks. Granted she has texted back for the most part. Most of the time I'm simply asking how her day went or talking about sports with her because she loves that. I'm really into her but I don't want to seem clingy at the same time. I don't know if I should continue to text her everyday, with some days being a simple how was your day, or if I should just space it out a bit.

Most Helpful Girl

• As the old saying goes: Why fix what doesn't need to be fixed?
    If she is not objecting to it, doesn't put you on her pay no mind list And it seems you are keeping the texts light and semi sweet, then why does it have to Become------Unglued? She most likely appreciates your affection and attentiveness being she had gone through a bad time and having a friend in need and a friend indeed, is probably even the Highlight of her 'Everyday.'
    No, you don't sound 'Clingy' at all in my book. And with the way many of today's text toms are when it comes to pushing a button on their end, you are what I consider a True blue friend, Not a fair weather friend who comes and goes like the wind.
    And by making the effort, No spacing anything out, it just may Pan Out for you in the end, with more in store down the love line.
    Good luck. xx

• Thank you for letting me lend a helping hand here... xx

What Girls Said 3

• Well my boyfriend and I text everyday. He usually texts me first but we also communicate outside of texting.

• Spacing out a little bit may be a good plan, that way you don't seem too clingy but she'll still know you care about her. Do you two also talk in person?

• We do talk in person when we see each other. Her work keeps her pretty busy.

• Then yeah I would try to talk to her in person when you get the chance!!

• I don't like to text at all. When I was in a relationship I would just meet my bf once or twice a week or less and not reply to his texts never. This was one of the reasons he broke up with me. He was needy.

What Guys Said 2

• yes texting everyday to no end is very bad. it should be a bridge communication to actual real world communication with that person because extng is boring and if all u do is text, the convos r gna get boring!

• If you're interactions are still fun and enjoyable. Not stale or boring, then you are fine.