What should I do? Should I give the random guys a chance? How do I make him notice me?

I don't want to sound thirsty or anything but I have been single for a while (over a year not including little hookups) and I just want to have someone to talk to and really care for. Im seventeen years old but look a lot older. Some guys try and get my attention on the street but I don't really pay any mind to them. What should I do? Should I give the random guys a chance? How do I get him to notice me?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sure you'd be just fine waiting instead of risking anything with a random guy on the street.

Though of course if you talk to the guy and he seems alright, well that's how most people meet others anyways.

What Guys Said 1

• Patience works best, there is nothing worse than being with someone just for the sake of it. It sucks believe me I know I'm 19 and never really had a legit girlfriend, but I could have a few times but I chose to wait till I find someone who is actually attractive to me and sweet, so I'd say wait.

What Girls Said 1

• You should just wait for the right guy to come along