Why do guys get bored of me?

recently, i've been talking to guys online and on dating sites and it just seems like they get bored of me. like sometimes if i'm talking to a guy online and if i ask them a question, they'll suddenly go offline and won't respond to my question till the next day or sometimes not at all. this happens a lot. is there a reason why this is?

Most Helpful Guy

• maybe you just seem like you're not interested in physical intimacy

• i see what you mean, but i'm also trying to get to know them on a personal level.

• but focusing purely on that makes it seem like you're friendzoning them. You don't get a boyfriend by acting like you're looking for a platonic friendship

What Guys Said 3

• Some guys just want sex. If you hold out they leave.

If it's not that it could be something to do with your chat style. ^^. If you're always online maybe they want something more real.

• Because you're on a dating site, which is just a timer killer for 90% of people on there. Get out into the REAL world.

• I am not really a guy who likes dating website i mean it is a 50 50 shot on getting someone you love. in my opinion go do something you enjoy find someone that enjoys it to. Doesn't have to be big I mean you will find the one and only guy. But if a guy is getting bored of you then its just not met to be. A guy will love you for who you are not for your looks or body.

What Girls Said 0