What is the best gift to get your boyfriend?

I just need to know so I can get my boyfriend something

Most Helpful Girl

• Anything he likes?

I went corny and lame for my anniversary this year. I had a jar - just a standard sized canning jar, and I filled it with small strips of paper folded in half. On each strip of paper, in different colors, I wrote something from our relationship. Inside jokes mostly. He really appreciated it. Appealed to his softer side. I also made him a peanut butter pie. Appealed to his stomach :p

What Guys Said 2

• Just get him a gift card, im pretty young, I've been getting gift cards for the last 3 years for my birthday, christmas, and other random holidays. They're actually pretty satisfying, but what does he like? so u know what store to get it from

• If he likes sandwiches, give him a gift card from his favorite burger place.

What Girls Said 1

• What does he like? I need more info in regards to his interests in order to help you out.