Guys, what matters more in a girl, personality or looks?

Personality or looks? And why?

• Personality
  • Looks
Thanks everyone, all your answers were great!!!:)

Most Helpful Guy

• I voted A. If her find her personality attractive, looks don't matter to me at all.

• Oh thanks:)

• It's good your glad! @aficionado, after all happiness is the ultimate key to happiness! :)

• Thanks for choosing mine as Most Helpful Opinion! :)

What Guys Said 16

• Total attraction is important. She doesn't need to have a certain look in order for me to think she's beautiful, but I do need to be attracted to her. Personality, on the other hand, is something I care immensely about.

Finding her attracting plus being captivated by her personality = I am completely and hopelessly attracted to her.

Finding her attractive plus disliking or feeling apathetic toward her personality = no attraction at all. She's just a pretty face under those circumstances.

• I'm almost 30... uggghhhh. But what I've learned, I wanna female best friend. Me in a female body. I don't care what she looks like anymore. I want the connection. Personality all the way

• In the long run personality will keep him around.
    Looks will get things going quicker, but if they are obnoxious, then looks don't count if you are irritated.

• Looks first to get your foot in the door, then after that of course personality

• I think their has to be intially some physical attraction at first but then for sure personality has to be thier afterwards

• I need SOME looks... but it's only 20-30% of the relationship pie to me.

• Yeah... looks matter more. Why, you ask?

Because as awesome as personality is, a good personality alone will only make me like being friends with you, not date you. Without sexual attraction, it's just friendship.

• I disagree if their personality is good ENOUGH then they don't have to look good for a guy to be attracted to them in that way. But everyone is entitled to their opinion :)

• We'll have to agree to disagree on that... personality alone won't create sexual attraction for me.

• Personality

• A girl should be pretty rather cute but should have a strong good personality... Gorgeous looking girl but totally hollow from d inside... is just useless!!!

• definitely personality! Looks mean squat if their a b###h. But if we find a chic with great personality and looks... BONUS!

• Girls what matter more to you?

Looks
    Money
    Penis size
    Car he drives
    Height
    House

Isn't it funny how females need a big list to judge a guy? But guys only need two things.

• A little of both is good...

• I'd rather go for personality because you need to like someone for who they are not just there looks

• I think looks but personality is huge. Have to have both

• Fun fact. People that voted personality are betas.

• Both are important but personality is more. If someone is average looking with a great personality she will seem better looking

What Girls Said 3

• looks matter more.

• from my standpoint, looks come first and personality after. This is because that's the first thing a man notices is a pretty face and body; personality comes after.

• My experience is looks seem to matter most to guys. They seem to be perfectly fine with a shallow relationship (maybe even prefer it) as long as their dick get hard when they look at you.

• I disagree I think it's just that GIRLS care to much about their own looks to realise that most guys go for the personality