Girl I'm not interested in keeps messaging me on okcupid how do I let her down easy?

I responded once. What is the best way I can let her know I'm not into her? Everything I try typing just seems like it would hurt her feelings. She can see when I'm online so ignoring her isn't much better..

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless she is actively annoying you, I would say just talk to her a little. Keep it light. Don't flirt. You don't have to respond to all her messages. Just spend your time on other people

• I'm going to try this but she's already asked to hang out which I didn't respond too. Thanks!

What Girls Said 4

• Think out what you really want and then just tell her and see how she reacts. Guess that's the best way

• Wait... okcupid doesn't have a block feature? If she's mature enough or adult enough to be on a dating site, then she should learn how to take the harsh side of dating: REJECTION. You don't even have to give them an explanation unless you want to and are nice.

• First make her laugh then just tell her I really don't feel like talking I'm sorry sweetheart you nice and all but I don't wanna talk

• just tell her you dont like her. since you're a guy you won't get death threats from them

What Guys Said 1

• Just be real nice and just tell her the truth