Guys: what's the youngest you will date?

How old are you right now, and what is the youngest you would consider dating? (This is especially aimed toward guys in 20's/30's)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 17

• I'd date 10 years younger... but no more than that. Some girls are more emotionally-mature than others, so with that being said, I would want someone on my level of thinking. I do, however, prefer a younger girl; and look for girls 5-8 years younger that have comfortable with themselves and able to communicate what they want. That's the only stipulation really.

• I'm 23. I guess I would date 16 (the legal age in my country). She would have to be emotionally mature, though. But, that goes for a 23-year-old woman too. Unfortunately many people are not emotionally mature, regardless of age.

• i don't like dating but i'd go with a girl who's 15 because that's the minimum legal age

• Probably 18.

• I'm 22. And the least age of my preference is 20. Or 18 if she is so mature and cute to ignore. Below that, I'd buy her a teddy bear atmost.

• Apparently...17, because I did. Nothing serious, didn't last long either.

• Idk.. 24 maybe.

• 18.

fillllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer

• Well if im honest probably around 24/25 me being in my late 30 stage seems quite common now actually

• I'm 20 and I'll say 14 depending on her maturity. And oldest is 26.

• Seriously, 14?

• @Bysshe
      I thought the same thing before, until someone came into my life. And, just through my experiences in that moment, effect my decision.

• Also, I'd like to add, the older you get, such an age discrepancy seems irrelevant. A 36 year old with a 30 year old would seem more "normal".

• I am 22 and youngest I would date is 18 but still kinda iffy on dating a girl under 20

• Most often it's no younger than 24.

• Im 21 and it would have to be 18 for me. Any younger and illfeel like their big brother

• if laws werent' an object, I'd fuck any girl that was sexually mature. be it 10 y/o or 16 y/o.

• Mental maturity. Emotional maturity. Ability to make decisions in your best interest. Less able to be easily persuaded or manipulated.

• persuaded or manipulated? really? you know most preteens are fucking right? weather it be with their age or older. persuaded or manipulated, i doubt it. if that's the case, then it would abuse or rape, which is not the topic here.

• I'll be 21 in a couple months, and the youngest I'd date is 18 (well, probably - I guess possible I would consider a mature 17 year old, but I don't really mix girls that age).

• I'd go with 18 just because its a nice age.

• 24/25 I'm 29 almost 30

What Girls Said 0