Do hot girls dislike getting approached all the time?

So, obviously if i go out to a bar, club, or party there are going to be a lot of hot girls around. Do girls get all dressed up and go out in hopes of guys giving them attention? When girls are out, are they wanting guys to approach them, or just be left alone? I see guys approach the beautiful girls all the time, but they always get rejected. Its fucking discouraging as hell and it pretty much keeps me from trying it myself. What are your intentions when you fix yourself up and go out?

Ok, not just bars, clubs, or parties then, but anywhere. If you are at a coffee shop and notice an attractive guy, do you want him to approach you?
also, assuming the guy is attractive. gesss, i should have word this question better. wasn't expecting all the replies.

Most Helpful Girl

• ahahaha. can't help but laugh at this question. Just because I know that I do it a lot. Honestly, I think every girl gets dressed up in the evening to impress guys when they go out to a bar or club and even get dressed up BECAUSE they are going out. when you go out to a very nice club, do you go out in dirty jeans and a sweatshirt with sneakers? Hopefully not. you like to dress up a little and even some clubs have a dress code where if you do not look good enough, they will not let you in. I know when I get dressed up to go to a club, I am getting dressed up comfortable enough to dance and drink but also dressed hot enough to get hit on. because deep down inside, no (single) girl wants to go to a club and NOT get hit on. If I go to a bar, I am dressed more relaxed. maybe leggings and boots with a nice top and minimal makeup. I see bars as more relaxing then clubs. more social. But in a club, if a girl rejects you, there are a few options as of why. (and believe me because I go clubbing a lot.)
    1: he's just not that good looking (and we clearly are not drunk enough)
    2: Girls travel in packs, like we're wolves. We may just be showing off for our friends and just flat out ignore you.
    3: The way we were approached may have been horrible all together.
    4: the girl is NOT single
    5: the girl may just be there to have fun. not dance on anyone or have intentions of giving out a number.
    All in all, I do not know one girl who goes out without having the hope and possibility in the back of her head of a guy to hit on her. It makes us feel pretty :) (it just has to be the right looking guy that hits on us.)

• and for your update: If I am at a coffee shop. relaxing. I do not want a guy to approach me and bother me. he can do that possibly after I leave the shop. I feel like that is a little more strange but it is also an "at your own risk" sort of thing also. what happens, happens.

• well congratulations to you. that's a great thing.

• sorry, the congrats post was meant for your post about girls not looking you in the eye. but I don't know. maybe they don't want to stand next to you. I know I move away when some people stand next to me just because I don't want to stand by them. just a thing that happens. don't look deep into it.

What Girls Said 9

• Well... that depends on the person, really!!
    Some girls, as stated below, like to dress up in order to have a good time and look nice whereas some other girls dress up in order to get the guys to notice them!
    So now you're probably asking.. how the hell can you tell the difference?
    Well that's easy, really, the ones which are there for the guys only will let you know, they'll be giving you subtle hints, mostly through their body language... are they there with a group of friends? If so, do they seem bored? Maybe looking around all the time? Smiling at people? Making eye contact? Or are they really just having a genuinely great time with their friends? That means you should probably stay away from them because chances are they'll reject you. My friends and I do that all the time... we're out trying to have a good time maybe we're having a girls night out, whatever the case may be, the last thing we need is some random guy hitting on one of us, thats unacceptable and then that friend who gets hit on has to turn down the guy immediately because otherwise, the night will be ruined for the rest of us and she knows that... thats girl basic 101!! But yeah like I said... you'll know if a girl is just waiting for a guy to approach her by observing her behavior.
    Hope that helped a little.
    Good luck!

• I think as long as the guy is their type and isn't creepy it's not so bad. I know I certainly wouldn't mind it. Actually, it'd be great if that happened to me.

• you have to be inviting for most guys to approach you. Smile, make eye contact, its easy really. That what determines if I will approach a girl or not that I find attractive. If she isn't even looking at me, I will avoid her.

• I do that! I get approached once in a while. I get approached more often now but I'm always friendly and am considered "popular" by peoples standards.

• You're pretty from the pic. I would want to know you. ;-)

• It depends o who's dong the hitting. Unfair as it is, I do not like it when some guy 25 years older than me makes a hit, which is completely different than a compliment.
    Yeah I dress up for the love, for sure. Who doesn't?
    Guys are just as much into preening and parading as we are.
    LLOL!

• how about a brad pitt look alike?

• Brad never did it much for me. Movie people aren't something I would follow anyway.

• A lot of women don't go out for hooking up or finding a date. Most women go out to have fun with their girlfriends and dance all night. At least that's why I go out. If I wanna hook up I have other ways and hot girls usually do have many ways of hooking. Club hook ups are just so cheap lol. So yes, the cheap girls will go to a club just for attention and trying to hook up. Women with class.. naaaaaaa.. they go to upscale places ;)

• I agreed

• you sound like a bitch, like most women I've encountered. If i walk up to you and say hi, what so fucking hard about saying hi back.

• This is why women act like bitches to you because you're the one who starts with acting like a jerk. I answered a question normally, I didn't offend you and YOU called me a bitch. If you don't like my way of dating than just say I don't like your way of dating.

SO you call everyone who has different ways a bitch? People with a different opinion are bitches?

I don't know of women complaining about men not approaching them. Again I'm not from the USA (thank god) we have a very different way of dating here.

• if most hot girls are like my friend.. they only want to get approached by those they find attractive. if they never looked your way or anything, they'll shoot you down without hesitation.

• really, shoot down? Maybe I'm approaching a fat chick because I'm lowering my standards, and she 'shoots me down'? whats so great about a woman in a club or bar? She is already of low quality if she goes to places like that anyways.

• @been_waiting thanks.. I didn't care to explain misogyny to him.

asker, she has much more to offer besides her face and body... but since you talk to me that way about her.. I don't care to count down all the amazing things she can do. bye

• The fuck? If there's NOTHING special about women at bars why ask them out? Clearly you're not a catch. You're over 21 and single. Probably always have been. Have fun dying alone with that attitude.

@bubble_tea right. Smh

• When I dress up, I don't do it to get guys attention.
    I dress up for myself and to look and feel cute. When my friends and I go out we don't like guys to approach us. We just wanna hang out with each other, dance, and have fun.
    We're not looking to hook up or meet men.

• @ Your update I wouldn't WANT him to approach me. I couldn't care less.
      If he does then whatever happens, happens

• Because your friends represent the whole population, lol.
      I know a lot who don't. So therefore no, not all.
      "Why would you go to places like that to begin with if you weren't horny?"
      Okay, lol.
      You're definitely trolling haha
      I get it now. Have a nice night (:

• like a treasure troll? i used to have one of those.

• I don't like being approached by strangers.

• you're a stranger yourself.

• if i had some candy in my pants for you, would you talk to me then? :-D

• Yeah I don't fall for that. ... not after last time...*shudders*

• Depends on how the guy looks and his manners

• I think our intentions when we get ready and go out is to have a good time and look nice. Though probably can't answer the rest cause I don't think im hot and I don't plan to be

• you can have a hot body. nothing stopping you there. that's better than a pretty face.

• Lol, I just personally find the word hot overrated. Even though I've been called hot plenty of times, it's not something I like to hear.

What Guys Said 6

• Hot girls want ONLY hot guys to approach them. End of the story.

Not trying to say that you're not hot, but girls (as well as guys) have different perceptions of 'hot' regarding the opposite gender. You may be really hot for one girl but average for another.

• i tendto ignore "hot" girls... oh yeah that sounds painful for them!!! hahahha

• Girls love being approached but hate being approached badly. Make sure you're wearing nice clothes and feeling confident (Not cocky though) before you try it and never fear rejection, happens to everybody. Find something you're not sure about and use that to open up to them like "Hey, would you date an ex girlfriends sister?" usually they'll give you an honest opinion, I only like using "openers" genuinely though, not made up ones lol

• for me personally i would too be welldressed but would not approach them but i will make them force me to approach them!!!
    Like i would just suppose that a perticular girl (if she is hot), which would drive her crazy that why am i not attracted to her!! The she would give u certain sign like eyecontact, wandering around u... etc! This would be the rite time to approach her...
    until then.
    .
    .
    .
    MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

• how would you get their attention while not making them think you're trying to get their attention?

• I've avoided many pretty girls before, and they don't act anything like that. they could care less

• okkk... then I don't know whts the problem with you but it really works for me!!

• They want hot guys to approach them...

• So you only go for the looks rather than personality?

• I can't see the personality if i don't know them. so yes, looks are the initial attraction.