Why does this guy still text me if he doesn't like me and doesn't want to be in a relationship with me?

I met a guy like 2 months ago. He seemed really nice. We had sex twice then one day I didn't hear from him for about 8-10 days. Then he comes back and tells me that he misses me and stuff. I asked what happened to him and he said that he's been going through a lot and a lot of stuff has been happening. He said he didn't want to talk about it. I started texting him again. We were supposed to hang out last weekend but he said he couldn't come both days. He said he was busy and couldn't hang out. It seems like he's just making excuses. He never tells me what it is that he's going through. He just says that he's going through alot. It seems like he doesn't like me as much as he says he does. But if he doesn't like me and doesn't want to spend time with me why does he keep texting me? Why not just never text me again?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are a "time passer" to him. Don't be- block him!

• Yea, I'm not responding to him anymore. It's just a waste of my time and I feel like he's trying to play games

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• it sounds to me like you're his plan B, in case his other options fall through. If I was you, I'd ignore him and stop talking to him.

• It sounds like he might just want to be in a relationship with you for sex, or just texts you for something to do. Block him or tell him you're not interested! He's not worth it

• Yeah I'm just going to ignore him from now on and move on. He's not worth my time. I think he is trying to play games. I actually like him but I guess he didn't care about that.