Is she playing hard to get now?

hey everyone :)

A girl I used to talk to recently got in touch over facebook, we texted for a while and she brought up the fact that she was going to go shopping and invited me to go with her, I agreed.

The whole thing was pretty flirty, we talked a lot and teased each other, normal stuff, then after it was over she texted me I said we should go out again and she agreed, we never set anything up though, since we just did something.

I didn't text her the day after, thought I'd give her some space but I did text her on Sunday night asking how her weekend was, she never answered. Anytime we've talked in the past she replies pretty fast, 10 mins or so, but now she hasn't replied in a day but has been online alot.

My question is this really: considering that she normally answers right away would I be right in assuming she is playing hard to get?

The date we had was good and she agreed to go out again, so I dont think its that. Would I come across needy or something if I hit her up on Facebook today?

She just confused me cos she seemed to be chasing me and then just stopped.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• You should have set a definite plan, and date when she said you both should go out again.
    Women's emotions are ups and downs, you have to tackle it in right moment.
    Somedays she feels attracted to you, maybe not for next following day.
    My advice is, stop contacting her any moment, wait to hear from her, and set the next definite date.