Can you BELIEVE he said this to me?

met a guy, i think we clicked because he wanted to see me more, but i give my ''goods' so to say to fast because i was in lust with him, he said it wasn't about sex for him and just wanted to hangout at his place everytime. He would constantly text me but i asked him to back off and leave me alone and find someone else. After that he got pissed and said he just used me because he was bored and wanted to fill time and i wasn't worth more then that. Later on he said he was sorry and called me three times but i haven't talked to him since. but after that he didn't try anymore

Update : im a virgin by the way but we made out a lot

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• Those kind of losers are worth your time. You are special, unique, and a female that deserves total respect. DON'T allow anyone to treat you like that. The best thing you can do in return is FORGET him forever. You're way too good him... he knows it and you know it.

• I can totally believe he said that. He did exactly what you wanted, too, and backed off. What's the problem here?

• Young guy with his ego bruised and lashing out. Now he regrets it.

• If your question is "Can I believe it" Than YES

I know you don't have to say it, You're welcome!

• Sounds like he was trying to sound tough and thought you were playing him and this was his way of hurting you back.

What Girls Said 2

• Being you gave it too him with whatever "Good" you did or didn't do with your Telling him where it was at, he started to be this sore sport, his ego got hurt. And after he said what he said with maybe what he Could have Meant deep down, he put you on his pay no mind list, but came back to see if Things could get hotter and more heated.
    You are the juicy apple at the top of the tree, hardest to get... I believe he is after your "goods" and it's up to you if he does come back with his tail between his legs if you both go back to the Missing the Kissing.
    However, somewhere down the line, a full pattern will begin its beguine again and you will both most likely end up at Square One again where you both will end up Not-----Trying anymore.
    Good luck. xx

• you shouldn't believe to him. i think he lies.