How to overcome dating anxiety?

I haven’t dated anyone in ages. My friends want to introduce me to this woman and I am pretty nervous. How do you overcome this anxiety?
I have researched her online; she is both really pretty and successful.
We will be meeting at a club, it is going to be loud and I don’t think we will have a chance to have a proper conversation. I really don’t know what to do...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just remember that you have value as well. Be courteous, kind and who you are but do not be desperate.

You are there to meet her and learn about her. If you guys hit it off, you won't be thinking of what to say, how to act and what not. If things aren't going well, don't stress about it and think that you've failed. I think far too many guys put too much pressure on themselves.

If anything, focus on just having fun. If you guys click great, if not? Just have fun (remember... she has friends).

Good luck.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• The only way to get over nervousness is to just get out and do it! Seriously. The longer you stay out the harder it will be to return.

• Relax. Dating is supposed to be fun. If you're not having fun, you're doing it wrong.
    If you think the venue is too loud pick another venue. If you don't have fun at a music scene, don't go to one.

The whole point of dating, is to HAVE FUN. How often you forget this simple fact when you're up to your tits in worry and anxiety.