Should I get my eyebrows tattooed?What do guys think about it?

Hi there, i've been thinking for quite a while now about getting my eyebrows tattooed and i can't seem to make my decision. i understand that its a permanent thing and i don't want to have any regrets after i get it done. I'm just curious about what you guys think? Do guys find you unattractive after you get it done?

Most Helpful Guy

• First... it's YOUR decision. You need to do what you want.
    My personal opinion... since you asked... is not to do it. As other's have said, I don't think it's attractive. You can do things with makeup and grooming (that aren't permanent).
    More importantly, society has stigma against this (if it's right or wrong is irrelevant)... and it's just the way it is. I am a business owner, and honestly would not give a person even the chance to show how great they are due to something like this. Again... understand that I'm not saying what right or wrong... I'm saying what's reality. You would be running into this situation all over the place.
    Yes, you can buck the system and fight that good-fight (which I would admire, because I believe people sound fight for individually), but is it worth it? I don't think so... but that's my opinion.
    I see so many beautiful girls do something like this and actually take away their beauty.
    Whatever you choose, good luck... and YOU decide... not a bunch of strangers on the internet. Good luck!

• Well, thank you for your opinion on this. I'm now having second thoughts about it. The only reason that i wanted to do it was because that i was tired of filling them in everyday. But, judging by the peoples on here and my friends, they all seemed to hate the idea of permanent make-up. You're right the way society is nowadays, they judge peoples mostly on their appearance. A certain Job requires a certain look. Like for instance, comparing a person who works at a clothes shop and an office lady.
      Now, that i'm balancing out the pros and cons of it, there is a 90% chance that i wouldn't do it.

• Good choice. And there's always ways that you can improve your looks... and as trends, fashion, and products change, you'll be able to always be current (when it's not permanent). You're on the right track for sure. Message me a picture of yourself, I'll give you 100% honest ideas of making yourself perfect (in a guy's opinion of course). Regardless... every girl has something that makes her unique and sexy in her own way... finding it is the trick. Good choice on the subject anyhow.

• Instead of focusing on looking good, focus on feeling good. I promise you it's a way more rewarding priority going through life.

What Guys Said 9

• No , don't do it. " i don't want to have any regrets after i get it done."

Then you don't need to do it. Because you're already second guessing.

• Yes, and now i'm really having second thoughts about it. I'm weighing on the pros and cons of it.

• I find it unattractive.

#1 its pointless
    #2 we know its fake
    #3 They look awkward
    #4 Its permanent
    #5 They will look ugly once you're past 55

• Big mistake as it is permanent.

• Think of all the tattoos you've seen that are above the shoulders on guys or girls. Now think about how often you thought to yourself... damn, that's pretty awesome.

• who cares? LOL

• Don't do it. Natural (or groomed if you feel like it) is so much better. Tattooed or drawn on or over-groomed is not attractive at all.

• Thanks for your opinion, most people seemed to think that way. The idea of permanent make-up disgust them.

• I've now made my final decision, that i've decided not to do it. I've been searching for the risks of having permanent make-up and it turns out that the ink could fade into a greenish- blueish color and who knows what mine will turned out to be if i get it done. So, now seeing opinions from the peoples on here and from my family and friends. i now have decided that to put this tattooed eyebrow thing behind me.

• A wise decision in my opinion. Well done with weighing the pros and cons, seeking for advice, and doing research before making a major decision. I wish more people would be so responsible and wise.

• I'm totally clueless here. Why?

• Just get really angry looking eyebrows tattooed on

• It's your choice, personally I find it unattractive and so does every other guy I know

What Girls Said 7

• It really depends on where you get it done.

Don't go cheap, or you'll end up with ugly sharpie brows like this
    2.bp.blogspot.com/.../eyebrow20.jpg
    This, on the other hand, looks pretty good:
    traciegiles.co.uk/.../permanent-brows-2.jpg

However, you're UNDER 18. Chances are you have natural looks that don't require any correction. Permanent makeup is more suitable for older women, whose looks are fading or they were overzealous with plucking and other cosmetics that ruined her natural looks.

I don't think you should get it, to be honest.

• If you can't be bothered to fill in your eyebrows, just get them tinted instead. It's so much cheaper, lasts 3-4 weeks and can be easily corrected, if was done wrong.

• the first picture actually shocked me a little. It wasn't really what i was aiming for at all. I was actually aiming for the second picture but, yes i do agree with you and the others. i really shouldn't get it done
      there's a huge chance that i will regret it in the future. thanks for your opinion though.

• Lord nononono

• Don't get them tattooed, look into semi permanent makeup. Tattooed eyebrows never look good and always look fake.

• No tattoos go a strange green-blackish colour after a while and it wouldn't look right as your eyebrows.

• I don't think you should. And I think most guys wouldn't like it.

• That's what my friends been telling me. they've mentioned that guys detested those permanent make-up stuffs.

• It looks funny. Asian ladies are known for doing that.

• I think that it would look nice if i'll get it done by a professional but the problem right now is that its permanent and Society hates the idea of it.

• It wouldn't look natural on u that's all. Ill keep staring at it.

• I will tell you straight up
    No, I think its gross and looks ugly but that's just me