Should I apologize for getting drunk on date?

I went on a 5th date with a guy and we met out with friends at a bar. He got drunk too, but I know I drank too much and am concerned I acted really obnoxiously. We ended up sleeping together for the first time that night, and I felt immediate distance from him the next morning. It's possible his change of attitude would have happened anyways and that I'm being to hard on myself, but is there a way to repair this?

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• I wouldn't apologize till I have seen him face to face and hung out. If you apologize prior to that it may seem a little insecure and is hard to read without the body language/direct communication.

Ask him to grab lunch or something and then when reminiscing on the other night be like, "I am so sorry about that. I usually don't drink like that."

• I agree with this

• Thanks for the advice. It's just difficult being in a position where you sleep with someone for the first time and you have to initiate plans after. I wish he would be showing his excitement to see me again. Feels so desperate.

• You know he is probably feeling the same way you are though...