Girls, my girlfriend was very upset at me this morning. How can I fix this?

I kind of drank too much last night and wet her bed :/ it's the third time.. She's very mad and I told her I would make it up to her but im not going to stop drinking.

My girlfriend is telling me if I don't start figuring out some sort of protection for myself for wetting than she will leave me. I think she is being a baby about it !

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 6

• I would advice you to clean it up yourself when you pee in somebody's bed, or your own for that matter.
    If you want her to forgive her then sincerely apologize to her, clean it up. And then you have to watch out for how much you drink. You do not have to stop drinking completely, but do not drink as much so you will pee yourself. And a little tip: pee before you go to bed. You have to get it in control.

• She has every right to be mad. You're a grown man pissing the bed and it's not even the first time. That alone should make you want to stop drinking. You need to grow up. She should leave you if you're going to continue drinking.

• you can't make it up to her when youve said you're not going to stop, if you keep on drinking you'll keep on pissing in her bed. that is disgusting and you should be cleaning it up, if you can't control yourself dont drink, i wouldn't stay with someone who did that and im surprised she hasn't left you already.

• What if I get a plastic sheet or somthin?

• no, you're still pissing yourself in a bed with her and itll soak into the top cover. would you want to date a woman who kept pissing in your bed and said theyre not going to stop?

• There has to be something. Do they make plastic pajamas?

• That is pretty gross, like how would you feel if she wet your bed? I would leave you too if you kept wetting my bed. You should buy her flowers or a new mattress and next time you drink, wear diapers or something bc that's not cool

• Lol who's the one that wet the bed and you're calling her a baby?

• im not a baby!!! she is!

• So if a mother gets angry at her kids for wetting her bed, she is a baby? Same thing!

• Sleep in the bathtub. At least YOU should clean it up.

• Why me alone ! Sleep in the bathtub? Hell no. There's got to be another way.

• god i feel like i should just suck my thumb now

• Or you could just sleep in the bathtub, when you go out and come home drunk.

What Guys Said 4

• Dude don't drink so much you piss yourself. You should have stopped doing that the first time it happened. I'd say the only way to make this go away is apologies and a promise to stop drinking cause if you keep this up you'll be single pretty quickly.

• Not going to stop drinking? Not going to have a girlfriend much longer. Then you can drink and piss yourself all you want, alone.

• You should probably stop drinking.

• Wear a diaper or something. I'm 99% sure this is just a troll question anyway, trying to get some people pissed off.