What would you do if your boyfriend looked up trannys?

He does masculine things like gym lifting weights and football and rubgy... yet i found out that he watches tranny p*rn. And i think its ONLY tranny p*rn?
One point he looked up how to date a tranny!
now that has made me feel so weird and now im thinking, is he gay? This is so weird.
what do i actually do?

he does all these masculine things, yet he tries to make out he is the biggest/strongest man - and he likes to show off.
but then again... is he doing this because he is confused?

I saw it on his web browser ---- i dont think he realised he didn't delete his history and i was only going on Facebook :/

if your looking up this stuff... oh and feet fetishes ( sorry of you like that) but is it not all a bit too weird?

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to watch tranny p*rn here and there. I think we are pretty complicated as a species and people can like a broad range of sexual directions. For me, I have a slightly bi-curious side and fantasize about being with another man. I love the female form and look and therefore a tranny kinda fits both appeals. I don't consider myself "gay". To me being or wanting to be "gay" is to want to be with another man in a loving, passionate and emotional relationship. I have absolutely no desire for that. I have been with the same woman for 17 years and have no desire to be in a relationship with a guy. As far as the dating sites go, that may be just an extension of his fantasy. Some sites have ways to email and share pictures to further enjoy it. Right or wrong, that is up to you. It is too bad to jump to conclusions and immediately think he is gay and something must be wrong. There are lots of pretty fucked up fetishes out there way worse than this. If you can't deal with it, or think it is wrong/disgusting, you should date someone else. Having a fetish or fantasy doesn't have to be a threat to your relationship. Negative attitudes are biggest threat. I can understand you feel angry/scared, betrayed and inadequate. These feelings and emotions and grow uncontrolled and unjustified in relationships where you don't be open and honest with each other with good communication. You need to talk to him. Tell him how it makes you feel. Ask him why he likes it. Get an understanding. Once all the cards are on the table you can make a decision to stay or go.

What Guys Said 6

• Whatever he is, or is not, a large part of his heart, mind, and soul are attracted to men.

None of that is good for you.

You will never have "all" of him until he wants to turn away from those things, and resolves to do so. Your gut is telling trouble! And it is correct.

What happens when he sleeps with a tranny and comes home with HIV? And you don't know it? And he sleeps with you... Now you have an incurable disease that will kill you. Your life will be over well before it has to be.

Is it worth it?

• It's a form of bisexuality. He's attracted to the female bodily aspects and the male. He may deny that of course. (Perhaps, he is so far to the heterosexual end, that he is turned on by male aspects in this particular situation only.) But, if labels of sexuality are to have any meaning, they have to be objective.

I think yadda is right to claim that homosexual men don't watch tranny p*rn. But neither do heterosexual men. It would be as repellent to us as outright gay p*rn.

• WELL THATS A BIT FUCKED UP.. IF ITS A ONCE OFF JOKE ALRIGHT I SEE THE POINT BUT IF THERE IS MULTIPLE OCCURANCES OF THIS.. FUCK WELL THERE IS SOMETHING GOING ON WITH THIS BLOKE...

SORRY TO SAY HE IS EITHER MASKING HIS HOMOSEXUALITY OR IS BISEXUAL..

TRANNIES.. WHAT IS HE THINKING DAMN SON

• Yeah. That is weird. There are trannys with great feminine features and the top up is hot but I can't enjoy the rest as a straight guy.

He sure seems a bit leaning that direction.

• Gay men do not watch tranny p*rn. Only straight men do.

• It's impossible to say ask him.

What Girls Said 2

• He might be gay or into some weird shit. Id be straight up, show proof tho

• he's probably in the closet, you know the types that act so manly to hide it and the homophobes that act so nasty to hide it (not saying he is just giving examples), tranny p*rn is a way of him to look at gay p*rn but still hide it if you know what i mean? dating a convincing tranny makes you look straight but he still has a penis under there he can engage with sexually, watching tranny p*rn may make him feel like its not gay when deep down he knows it is.