Would you date your cousin (assume for the sake of the question that it’s legal)?

I definitely would not date my first cousin.

Second cousin would still be a bit yuck, but bearable maybe.

By the time we get to third cousin, I don’t think I’d care.

How about you?

• I’d date my first cousin (you two share a pair of grandparents).
    7% (1)50% (4)23% (5)Vote
  • I’d date my second cousin (you two share a pair of great-grandparents).
    0% (0)25% (2)9% (2)Vote
  • I’d date my third cousin (you two share a pair of great-great-grandparents).
    14% (2)0% (0)9% (2)Vote
  • I’d date my fourth cousin (you two share a pair of great-great-great-grandparents).
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • Even fourth cousin would feel too biologically close for dating.
    79% (11)25% (2)59% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• All of my cousins are girls... So i think not.
    Besides, thats just weird. Anyone who has an aunt/ubcle/grandparent with my last name is bot okay to date.
    Id date someone else's fourth cousin though.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• No, I wouldn't.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have a SUPER HOT 2nd cousin... like GORGEOUS... but no, i wouldn't wanna do him lol. it would feel really weird even though we aren't close at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah man, they look like me. That's fucked up...

0|1
    0|0
    • Your fourth cousin looks like you? LOL.

• lol, only goes as far as 2nd cousins. No third or 4th cousins that I know, at this point.

• Probably not but who knows who I end up with.

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't lol. That would be too awkward.

0|0
    0|0
  • No all of my male cousins are younger than me be 5 or more years plus their annoying

0|0
    0|0
  • nope that'll be a bit weird

0|0
    0|0
  • Sex I have done with two of my first cousins but I wouldn't want anyone to know that we were dating like friends and family.

0|0
    1|0
  • No way in hell. Not only is that like against everything I believe when it comes to family... My family is very close knit. We know who is related, It would almost be impossible to get away with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No thanks not interested in saving our royal bloodline

0|0
    0|0
  • Never in hell would I date them that to me is weird as hell and I'm middle eastern and in some subsets marriage amongst cousins is accepted.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• I have a really hot cousin. She's like 6'2. I wouldn't date her though. My family would kill her and me... repeatedly. I might would bang though. Hopefully the family wouldn't find out.

And another cousin who's hot but looks like she'd be my sister or something so that would be a no there.

0|0
    1|1
  • I wouldn't date any of my cousins.
    But I will say, one of my cousins is fucking attractive, like a 9.5/10, but I wouldn't date because that's gross and wrong, and she's ratchet Af.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure my female cousins are considered attractive. But would I date them? Hell no!!! I would look for a woman who is far down the family line as much as possible to date.

0|0
    0|0
  • We talked about it when we were younger. Marriage is legal in about 25% of the U. S.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah, he's not my type. ;p

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if I never grew up with her and I didn't respect my uncle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd totally date second cousins. I actually have one who's super chill to talk to and is extremely attractive. Just the other day I went to a football game with her and the dude in front of us tried hitting on her! I thought it was hilarious because he was not her type at all. Sucks that she lives 5 hours away though. If we lived closer we would definitely be hanging out more

0|0
    0|0
  • I would Def date my cousin. I've fantasized about her for years

0|1
    1|1