GIRLS, do you think I should let me girlfriend do this?

I would do anything for her, she is asking if she can stick a finger in my tush. She likes to be dominant. Should I let her do this? Will it make me gay?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you would try it and possibly enjoy it then let her try it. Most men like to be the dominant one but if you prefer her to take charge then let her do as she wishes

What Girls Said 2

• If you're comfortable with it then try it. If not and you feel pressured then don't. That would not make you gay, I've read that's really pleasurable for a man regardless of what sex they are with.

• My ex asked me to do the same thing. But its something between u and your girlfriend. No one else. So don't be afraid to do new things. And no it doesn't make u gay

What Guys Said 1

• by definition you'd only be gay if you had sex with another man. I've heard mixed views online and from friends with regard to arse-fun with their girlfriends but a lot of men seem to enjoy it. Just clean yourself out beforehand